Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pride rock by abandondacc

Artist abandondacc [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by inkyy

Pride rock

Postby abandondacc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:46 am

Saw lots of people doing things like this so I decided to give it a try.

Rules:

Don’t remove my sig. You can move it around but it must still be seen.

Be respectful no using this to shame or make fun of LGBT+ members. If I find anyone doing that I will take this off and no one will be able to use it so don’t ruin this for everyone.

Use this only for pride please

No selling for anything

And have common sense

Feel free to edit the layers I may have screwed them up ;-

That’s it folks go crazy. Oh and feel free to make as many as you want as long as their pride related
Last edited by abandondacc on Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pride rock

Postby abandondacc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:21 am

Bump
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:44 pm

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:17 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:12 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Update

Postby abandondacc » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Ally flags are acceptable

Also I edited the layers a bit
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:27 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NEW RULE! + another rant

Postby abandondacc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:45 pm

TODAY IM ADDING A NEW RULE

HERE IT IS

You can make ANY set of pride colors you want BUT if I see ANY ridiculing,shaming,targeting etc I will delete this editable AND I won’t make another one that’s open for everyone you’ll have to pm me if you want to use it.

And if you didn’t see my rant yet you should know that I am BEYOND sick about people targeting pride editable makers. I don’t care about your opinion whether they should make a certain pride editable or not if you have issues pm about it,don’t spam with hate comments and being rude.

Like come on guys this is CS we’re supposed to be nice and respectful! What happened to that!? Now we’re just spamming,stealing,targeting etc other people all Because of our opinions. If you have an opinion that probably shouldn’t be shared because it might cause arguments, it’s simple don’t post it.

Ok I’m done my second rant of the day
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NEW RULE! + another rant

Postby Rouvin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:11 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Rouvin on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It's about time we finish this 'show'..."
Rouvin - OSDD System (open to questions about that!) - They/it/xe
Commissions open - Art trades open - Requests closed
We do not trade right now! All trades sent to us will be cancelled immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image | Image
Rouvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu May 30, 2019 12:02 am

Bump

Ignore the rant I have posted I’ll remake this editable soon
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me