Artist EchoIre [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jabali

Postby EchoIre » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:08 am

J A B A L I
Honest | Daring | Down-to-Earth

My second Lore Fox - Jabali! I really love his design, especially his little back ridge! LostInTheEcho did a really good job designing him!
Last edited by EchoIre on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

World

Postby EchoIre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:20 am

Name:
Jabali

Relationship Status:
Single

Librarian

As far as Lore Foxes go, Jabali is considered to be about middle-aged. He wasn't made very recently, but he certainly isn't the oldest Fox out there by any means. He occupies his time largely by working in the library he came to be in, helping the human who offically runs the place keep everything in check. The first and last thing he does each day, however, is stroll through the forest surrounding the library. He is an avid nature-lover, and any time he's not in the library, Jabali is wandering through the paths the wildlife weaves through the forest. He leaves small paper lanterns at his favorite places - though he leaves them unlit when he isn't there - so no matter what time of day he can always curl up there with a good book. Jabali loves the forest and his small library, but he's always excited to travel to the city neighboring his little town when the need arises.

Jabali is a candid and open Lore Fox who is often too honest for his own good. He isn't shaken or deterred easily, and if he's set his mind on doing something it's as good as done. While Jabali tends to keep to himself, he's a charismatic and social Lore Fox at heart, and loves social events like festivals and parties. Jabali is generally hard to startle or scare, which in turn has led his human counterpart to try to spook him at any chance she gets. It doesn't work. Often. Jabali takes it in stride, and always laughs with her about it, whether she actually scared him or not. Jabali, for all his honesty, is not always the most empathetic of creatures, and can have difficulty understanding others' emotions. Still, he tries to help and understand all the same.
Last edited by EchoIre on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nitoki Ra

Postby EchoIre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:38 am

Name:
Nitoki Ra

Relationship Status:
Single

Librarian/Mage

Appearance:
Nitoki is a short and sweetly round girl of about twenty years of age. She has a fiery mop of curly red hair that she keeps tied back in a simple braid most days. She has bright, passionate brown eyes that are constantly dancing with laughter, and her pale skin is dotted with numerous freckles.

Nitoki Ra is the human that runs the library with the help of Jabali. She was his summoner, and loves him dearly. She has been running the library ever since she was little, though before she summoned Jabali she was running the library with her father. Her father died young, thanks to a nervous teenage bandit that tried to rob the library. Nitoki summoned Jabali with extra help in mind, but instead found one of her best friends, and she makes sure he knows that. To her, Jabali is more than an assistant or pet: he truly is one of her closest friends. As far as being a mage, Nitoki's father was teaching her how to use her powers ever since she was ten. She never was the most skilled of mages - her exuberant energy often causes most spells to backfire or fizzle out - but she tries her hardest. Nitoki's magic is attuned to Life; she is most skilled in things like healing wounds and making plants grow.

Nitoki is a nimble and energetic young lass, with a fixation with gossip and love. She's always trying to guess which patrons are at the library just so they can be with a crush, a game she's gotten frighteningly good at. Like Jabali, she's very social, though Nitoki is much more prone to striking up conversations and being the center of attention than Jabali.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me