Artist EchoIre [gallery]
Time spent 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Antares

Postby EchoIre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:46 pm

A N T A R E S
Emotional | Spiritual | Kind

My very first Lore Fox - Antares!! He's so pretty, I'm really amazed I got him :D
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

World

Postby EchoIre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:53 am

Name:
Antares

Relationship Status:
Single

Astrologist

Antares is a fairly young Lore Fox, having been summoned only a few short years ago. However, he has arguably seen more of the world than most Lore Foxes older than him, thanks to the lifestyle his summoner lives. Antares and the mage that summoned him primarily stay in their cliffside observatory, their eyes trained to the stars. However, his summoner is often called upon by various nobles to gather whispers of their future from the stars, which means that he and Antares travel to a wide variety of estates across the land. Antares himself can't speak to the stars like his summoner can, but is quite happy with observing and documenting them instead. The stars are Antares' passion, the first thing that made him truly feel whole when he first came to this world, his first love. Every night, Antares is either at the observatory window or on the roof, staring up at the stars through a telescope.

Antares is a reserved and timid creature, and often hides behind his summoner when faced with people he doesn't but know. He's very in tune with and accepting of his emotions, and is very sensitive to the emotions of others as well. Antares is pretty much the local soft friend, with a cup of tea and time to listen for anybody who needs to talk. He has a penchant for card tricks and reading tarot cards, and occasionally offers tarot readings, though he worries too much about a reading predicting misfortune to do it often. Antares speaks often of the beauty and life in all things - especially stars - and wants to learn to preform magic alongside his summoner. He is very conscious of how he looks, and works hard to keep his hair and fur soft and silky.
Last edited by EchoIre on Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Erkarir Kenti

Postby EchoIre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Name:
Erkarir Kenti

Relationship Status:
Unknown

Astrologist/Soothsayer

Appearance:
Erkarir is a tall, lean man in his mid-twenties. His striking yet gentle eyes are a smooth brown, but a pale blue streak runs through the left. He has medium-length wavy black hair, and a small beard. His nose is ever-so-slightly crooked. He tends to wear bright clothes with exotic patterns and accessories that are meant to look mystical or magical, though they very rarely have any magic in them.

Erkarir Kenti is one of the many sons of a powerful duke. Born to one of the duke's consorts, Erkarir has very little contact with his father, though the few times Erkarir did talk to his father only solidified how he loathed the man. But, that's in his past now, and Erkarir tries to move past it. The one thing Erkarir's father ever truly did for him was enroll him in a school for mages, where Erkarir learned to understand his attunment to the Water element and what could be done with it, peering into the future being one of the many skills water mages could develop. He was Antares's summoner, though admittedly he didn't summon the timid Lore Fox on purpose. He had fallen asleep at his desk, a blank scroll and a candle in front of him, and woke up the next morning to find a bright purple fox curled around a scroll that used to be his. Despite the strange circumstances that led to Antares being part of Erkarir's life, the two don't have any sort of strained relationship, and Erkarir does his best to encourage his little buddy.

Erkarir is an eccentric and excitable fellow that manages to add a bit of flare into everything he does. Charismatic and charming from his time in the courts of royals, Erkarir knows how to keep a room enraptured and still maintain a mysterious air about himself. He his very prideful of what he does, though he does try not to be too obnoxious about it.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me