15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiragon Adopt #43 | Closed!

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:29 am

𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝 𝚗𝚘.𝟺3
Closed!

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 : 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 & 𝙺𝚘𝚒
Breed: Floral|Water Unknown Rarity

I loved this concept and my stepmother is Czech so this struck home with me c:
Quick mention to Ravenwhisper's Wish because their story was very touching.

HoliFish wrote:Username: HoliFish
Name: Leknín (Lilypad in Czech)
Breed: Floral|Water Unkown Rarity
Personality: Aggressive and sarcastic, Leknín seems to be an absolute jerk. She does, however, have a soft spot for fish. And sharks. She really likes sharks.
Memory: Leknín grew up with a pretty average childhood, but there was one memory that really stood out to her. She was ten at the time and her, and her parents, were visiting the beach. This particular beach was famous for its shark trainers! Skilled water Kiragons who loved sharks just as much as Leknín. Leknín hadn’t ever seen a shark up close at the time, though. When they passed the shark area, Leknín fell in love with a particular baby shark. She begged her parents to let her go swim with it, but they continued to decline, even when she promised to clean up everything for the next month. After ten minutes of back-and-forth “Please?”s and “No.”s, one of the trainers came up to them. “Is there a problem?” he asked them. Leknín’s parents said everything was fine, but to stubborn Leknín, everything was the complete opposite of fine. “My mom and dad won’t let me swim with the sharks!”
Seeing Leknín’s obvious distress, the trainer patted her on the head. “Mister and Missus... this child’s parents, I can assure you that the sharks are safe and even friendly. Especially towards.... water Kiragons? Anyway. If you’d like, we can even separate the babies into a different tide pool and she can swim with them.”
Leknín’s parents glanced at eachother, then the friendly trainer’s face, and finally agreed. That was probably the best day of Leknín’s life.

Last edited by ᗰεяαкι~ on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

❀She/Her❀
Bisexual
❀March 9th❀

❀Kim Seokjin Stan❀
Irish | GMT
❀Tattoo&Piercing Addiction❀

ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #43 | Open!

Postby •boo• » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:24 am

Username: NightMareRose
Name: Lorilie (Lore-i-lie)
Personality: Lorilie is shy but if she's known you for a while she's bubbly and outgoing.
Memory: Lor's favorite memory is when she flew for the first time. She had never been high off of the ground, as she usually stuck to her mother's garden or the nearby pond, so when it was time for her to learn to fly she was worried and scared. Lor refused to learn for as long as she could but eventually she was judged for never learning the skill. She forced herself past her fears and tried as hard as she could to learn to fly, but, because she was not as small as normal Kirigons are when they learn, her wings were to weak to fly. Even so, she kept trying every day untill she flew. The adrenaline she felt was amazing as she soared through the sky. She tried so hard and now she was doing it! All her hard work and bravery had gotten her here. She was so proud of herself.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venn1e » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:48 am

Username: HoliFish
Name: Leknín (Lilypad in Czech)
Personality: Aggressive and sarcastic, Leknín seems to be an absolute jerk. She does, however, have a soft spot for fish. And sharks. She really likes sharks.
Memory: Leknín grew up with a pretty average childhood, but there was one memory that really stood out to her. She was ten at the time and her, and her parents, were visiting the beach. This particular beach was famous for its shark trainers! Skilled water Kiragons who loved sharks just as much as Leknín. Leknín hadn’t ever seen a shark up close at the time, though. When they passed the shark area, Leknín fell in love with a particular baby shark. She begged her parents to let her go swim with it, but they continued to decline, even when she promised to clean up everything for the next month. After ten minutes of back-and-forth “Please?”s and “No.”s, one of the trainers came up to them. “Is there a problem?” he asked them. Leknín’s parents said everything was fine, but to stubborn Leknín, everything was the complete opposite of fine. “My mom and dad won’t let me swim with the sharks!”
Seeing Leknín’s obvious distress, the trainer patted her on the head. “Mister and Missus... this child’s parents, I can assure you that the sharks are safe and even friendly. Especially towards.... water Kiragons? Anyway. If you’d like, we can even separate the babies into a different tide pool and she can swim with them.”
Leknín’s parents glanced at eachother, then the friendly trainer’s face, and finally agreed. That was probably the best day of Leknín’s life.
Last edited by venn1e on Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
my name’z felony, any pronounz

i’ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:24 am

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Name: Vance Riley Sheerwater
    Personality:
    Vance, or Vi as he's usually known, is pretty shy and quiet. Really he's a pretty average Kiragon although he's always felt a bit lost. He finds it hard to make friends, maybe because he isn't a very stable Kiragon and is likely to break into tears. He does love butterflies though~
    Memory: Vance watched the other Kiragons playing with the insects inside the enclosure. For half an hour now he'd been working up the courage to go up to the doorgaurd and ask to go in. He was finally ready.

The young Kiragon walked forward uncertainly, only to find another wave of Kiragons knock him off his feet. The sickly sweet perfume of too many flowers washed over him. They were all flora Kiragons. In all the days Vi had been coming here, he'd only seen Flora Kiragons. Never any like him. He glanced around at the lily pads floating in his tail and took a deep breath. The group ahead of him were all filing in now. After a moment they were gone and the room was empty apart from the two elderly Kiragons in the corner and the doorgaurd.

Vi padded over to the doorgaurd and looked up at him. He was unusually short and the Flora Kiragon towered over him. But Vance wanted to go see the butterflies, his favourite animal. "Can I go in?" he asked shyly.

The older Kiragon looked down at Vi and frowned deeply. From the lines on his face, Vi could see he obviously did this often. "I'm afraid not," he said coldly. "The Flora exhibits are obviously for Flora Kiragons only."

Vance's face crumpled and he ducked his head, feeling tears prick his eyes. "I want to see them," he whispered hoarsely. Blinking hard, he began to Shuffle away. He curled up on the bench where he always watched the butterflies and began to cry.

"Young man?" a soft voice made him look up. One of the elderly Kiragons was standing next to him, smiling kindly. She was a small Water Kiragon, remarkably close to Vance in colouring. Behind her, Vi could see the other one conversing with the doorgaurd. "We'll get you in to see the butterflies, don't you worry." She sat by him and watched the flitting shapes inside the enclosure. "Do you have a favourite?"

"It's hard to choose," Vi said quietly, "but I think I'd go with the Red Postman."

"I designed this whole thing, you know," she said sadly. "And not once have they let me in to see it."

Vi sniffled, wiping his face with a hoof (paw?). Suddenly the other Kiragon got up and touched his shoulder. "They're letting us in." Vance looked up and saw the other group just leaving the room, and the other elderly Kiragon waving them over.

Vance was shepered into the room by the elderly couple and was immediately entranced. He danced around, the butterflies flashing in the soft light. Eventually he found a soft spot in the corner where he sat and waited. He was desperate to see a Red Postman. After almost ten minutes a black butterfly flew over to him. Vi was delighted to find it was his favourite kind. He sat with it nearby for 20 more minutes before the elderly couple fetched him.

Eventually they adopted him and he still comes to visit the Red Postman, all these years later. He is positive that was the best day of his life.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:37 am

Oh I knew I forgot something... gender.. dang it.

Sorry all, the form has been updated ;-;

❀She/Her❀
Bisexual
❀March 9th❀

❀Kim Seokjin Stan❀
Irish | GMT

ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Username: INkSky
Name: Keairn a.k.a Keair (Ke-Ah-r)
Personality: *She is a silent happy-go-lucky kiragon. Most tend to judge her upon first look as a shy and timid girl, as she rarely approaches anyone or even speaks, even if probed and directed at. She would only nod, or shrug before trying to find a way to escape, or just silently standing there. In actuality she is a dangerous, adventure-seeker one, and most of the time she wants to just be out there and have fun, such as cave-diving, or even fishing out in the wild. However, upon times she does portray a timid image that suits their first judgement. There are at times such danger is not to be had, and knows when to heed a warning and back off.
Memory:
*It was at a time when she was at a young age, and rarely left her home, deciding that the comfort of her home was better than anything else, and practically acted like a spoiled princess.
One cloudy day, one of her friends decided to drag her out and show her the mountain behind their home. About half-way up to the top, Keair started to complain. "When are we there?" she asked her friend. "I am getting tired, I can barely see the light, and my paws (hooves?) are becoming muddy. I will need to wash myself again." she wailed. Her friend tried her best to encourage her, but her spirits just kept dwindling. After a while, it started to rain. At first, it came as small drops, and when Keair felt them, she started to complain to her friend that they should turn back. Her friend reassured her, saying it should be fine, and the two carried on, Keair begrudgingly. After a while, the rain started to pour, coming down hard on the two Kiragons. Spotting a cave entrance nearby, her friend quickly mentioned it, and both ducked in to save themselves from the rain. When they reached the shelter of the cave, Keair started to shake herself off, and glared at her friend, before opening her mouth to protest and complain, saying she should've never listened to their little "adventure" idea. But before she had that chance, her friend's eyes lit up, and went further into the cave. Having no intention of being left behind all alone in a damp, cold cave, she followed along, huffing a bit in annoyance. After a while of trekking deeper in, she started to give up, and had turned around, before a sharp tug pulled her back. She swiveled around to look at her friend, baring her teeth in a low growl, before finally taking in the sight that was before her.IN front of her, was a beautiful spring oasis, with a large oak tree growing right in the middle, hidden from the cold, outside world. Beside them, grew many different colored ores and crystals, some even shaped like flowers. It was nature's true art. Mystified, as if under a spell, she turned around, and explored many areas of the place. Looking up, she realized there was a hole in the cave roof that allowed them to see out, but the trees that grew around the hole sheltered them from any rain, only allowing in light. It was, at that moment, that she truly understand what her friend had liked about adventuring. And from that day on, she became from a spoiled princess, to a courageous warrior, who was willing to spend tooth and nail to find more secrets this world has hidden.
She still loved to go back to that place from time to time, occasionally bringing her friend, or new ones, to visit. And sometimes she was alone. It was her peace and tranquility area, a place where she can get a break. Sometimes, by moon or sunlight, the place will be even more bright and dazzling, the ores giving the place a bright, fantasy effect.
She also discovered that there was a hidden slope that was quite smooth near the back of the little lake, and it led all the way back down the mountain in a fun, twisty slide.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Username: Myst_c
Name: Cordelia (Cord-dee-lee-ah)
Personality: Cordelia is one of those who seems to lack high emotions or personalities such Energetic, Playful or outgoing. She is a bit sarcastic but can be caring, funny and quit interesting if you really get to know her!
Memory: This wasn’t her favourite memory but it is a very special and important one to her. She remembered when she was younger and her name was Ara, So beautiful and delicate but her parents loved her and wanted a name to respresent herself truly and tried to rename her Cordelia, Sounding like a flower but meaning water. She was so upset she dove into a pound of lilypads and wateflowers and hid herself from her parents, Of course she was a silly little foolish baby Kiragon.

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #43 | Closed!

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:17 am

Congrats @HoliFish, this baby is going to be an Uncommon Kiragon due to their nature of being mixed. Unless mint_fox says otherwise that is how she'll be recorded in the archive.

❀She/Her❀
Bisexual
❀March 9th❀

❀Kim Seokjin Stan❀
Irish | GMT

ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes