Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

whoops more art by scarecrowz

Artist scarecrowz [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

whoops more art

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 pm

hehangaigaw
alright so I got Let's Go Pikachu because no matter how many times people tell me Pikachu is overrated I still love my happy yellow child so leave Pikachu alone okay thank you

HTTYD 3 ripped my HEART OUT and then when I got it back there was this sad scene in Pokemon Let's Go I won't spoil and then that took my heart out and RIGHT WHEN I GET IT BACK I WATCHED A VIDEO OF THE LET'S GO ENDING BECAUSE I WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE GAME FOR A WHILE AND OOF, LOST MY HEART AGAIN, IT JUST GOT RIPPED OUT BECAUSE IM TOO FRAGILE TO HAVE STRONG HEARTSTRINGS TO GET IT OUT AND IM GONNA BE SAD FOR A WEEK

the Pokemon stuff probably wasn't even that sad i'm literally just so fragile to the point where if I get attached to something im gonna cry and I don't like it why am I like this why can't I be a big buff rock on the inside like?? hnnnghh feelings are gross

plot twist is it isnt about catching them all its about the friendships you make along the way and growing up into a mature trainer

except if I were the champion of Kanto oh boi someone would have to hold me back from messing stuff up

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me