Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HYPEY VALENTINE'S DAY by corrosive_limes

Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

HYPEY VALENTINE'S DAY

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:47 am

HEY SO I KNOW IVE BEEN BASICALLY DEAD ON CS BUT I NEED TO SHARE THIS NOW

TEAM CHERRY DROPPED THE TRAILER FOR THE HORNET CAMPAIGN FOR HOLLOW KNIGHT!!!
It was supposed to be a DLC first but it got so big it's its own new game now!! <33 Hollow Knight: Silksong
I'm just so extremely hyped omg ahhhHHHH
IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE ?? The combat system looks like it's gonna be so much fun and I absolutely love all the new designs for enemies, bosses, NPCs, and the areas !!! It looks absolutely gorgeous<33
There seemed to be a lava splash at some point in the trailer so maybe the Forest of Bones is getting a semi-revival?? :0c
I'm just so hyped oml

Infinite love to those beautiful people at Team Cherry <333 We don't deserve them ;w; <3

A link for anyone who may be interested uwu
If you have any interest in metroidvanias, platformers, action / adventure games, or games with compelling - albeit slightly hidden - stories and lore, I would highly recommend checking out the Silksong trailer as well as the prequel, Hollow Knight uwu

To celebrate I'm going to be posting some Hollow Knight art on my DA, and I'm gonna try to upload something at least once a day for a few weeks. My DA is corrosive-limes

also lmao excuse the poor quality of the picture i did this using the touchscreen on a chromebook in the middle of school
i should be doing spanish work right now
it's criminal that the touchscreen on this thing has pen pressure while my tablet doesn't lmao
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me