Drizzled Apple Pastry for .:basketcase:. by maritime.

Based on Click to view
Artist maritime. [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Drizzled Apple Pastry for .:basketcase:.

Postby maritime. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:34 am

Individual reference of the Drizzled Apple Pastry canine adopt for .:basketcase:. . There's a color palette on a hidden layer so you don't have to color pick for it on the bean. I've also added you to the oekaki.
    Edit: It has three wings (one shoulder wing on the left side and then a full pair of butt wings so two there.) and the wings are on a separate layer so you can have access to the design on the body in case you want any of the wings to be optional and for when you draw them!

Base Lines by Tealea, design by D-Send (me)

Rules:
    My T.O.S. regarding my designs can be found here but below is a general outline I've pulled together for those that don't see the link.
    - Do properly credit me (D-Send) for the design wherever you post or draw.
    - Do not repost, trace, steal, copy, reference, etc.
    - Do not sell it for more than what you got it for unless it has commissioned work. If you got it through art or trade it shares the same value as the character you traded it for, if you trade or gift it away it for free loses it's monetary value.
    - You may edit or change the design slightly or change the species. (items don't count)
    - Do notify me on who the new owner is so I can keep track of where my designs go.
    - Please comment here on this thread with your offer, please do not just send a trade or pm out of no where.
    - My Toyhou.se user if needed is D-Send, you may comment or PM me requesting for me to upload the adopt and transfer it to you directly as well I just need a link to your toyhou.se (so i'm sure it's you). Note: I do not have Toyhou.se invite codes and am not able to generate any so I can't hand any out.
Last edited by maritime. on Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Drizzled Apple Pastry for .:basketcase:.

Postby bsktcase » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:43 am

marking thank you so much! also does he have three wings? (checking for art purposes)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Drizzled Apple Pastry for .:basketcase:.

Postby maritime. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:03 am

.:basketcase:. wrote:marking thank you so much! also does he have three wings? (checking for art purposes)

Yep! The shoulder wing is on the left side and the butt wings is a full pair of two and they are all the same color and pattern as seen with the butt wings! I forgot to add into the post (i'll add it in after this) and also to mention that the wings are on a separate layer so you can see the design of the body and tail as well!
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me