Blood Moon by Inkeyu

Based on Click to view
Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blood Moon

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:53 am

To get this unusual girl, I'd love to hear a 'legend' about how she got her markings! 3 or more sentences please! This will end when I have 6 or more entries!

Username:WildChild46
Ikran Name: Galileo
Legend: One crispy cold night, Galileo was just flying around minding his own business. He lands on his perch near me, and looks up at the moon like he has done every single night for as long as I could remember (hence the name Galileo). He just sat there, staring and staring hoping it could bring him luck, hope, happiness, or anything really. He turns around and looks at me and lets out a few quiet, lonely screeches. I look up at him and say, "I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it." Galileo turns back around and sees that the moon has changed and turns back and screeches at me like an excited little girl. I notice something different, however. I see a few new markings growing or appearing on his neck. First, I thought something was wrong and then I realized it looked exactly like the moon in the sky. I was absolutely shocked. Galileo and I sat there watching the moon grow red to the point of the complete blood moon phase. I was absolutely astonished by his markings and the moon however I could never figure out how his scales/skin did that in the first place. It looked like the moment they reflected the moonlight or touched the moonlight, the markings would grow bigger and brighter. After the eclipse, Galileo was still extremely excited and I think he found what he was looking for from the moon even though he still looks at it every single night.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood Moon

Postby WildChild46 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Username:WildChild46
Legend: One crispy cold night, Galileo was just flying around minding his own business. He lands on his perch near me, and looks up at the moon like he has done every single night for as long as I could remember (hence the name Galileo). He just sat there, staring and staring hoping it could bring him luck, hope, happiness, or anything really. He turns around and looks at me and lets out a few quiet, lonely screeches. I look up at him and say, "I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it." Galileo turns back around and sees that the moon has changed and turns back and screeches at me like an excited little girl. I notice something different, however. I see a few new markings growing or appearing on his neck. First, I thought something was wrong and then I realized it looked exactly like the moon in the sky. I was absolutely shocked. Galileo and I sat there watching the moon grow red to the point of the complete blood moon phase. I was absolutely astonished by his markings and the moon however I could never figure out how his scales/skin did that in the first place. It looked like the moment they reflected the moonlight or touched the moonlight, the markings would grow bigger and brighter. After the eclipse, Galileo was still extremely excited and I think he found what he was looking for from the moon even though he still looks at it every single night.
WildChild46

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponys2003 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:24 am

Username: ponys2003
Ikran Name: Blood Shade
Legend: When Blood shade was born, a full moon was out. The first thing he saw was the moon. As he grew, he was faced with many challanges, one being to protect his little sister, Light Hope. As he fought, an eclipse was occuring, a lunar eclipse. As it grew darker and darker, a new marking appeared as he got more and more beaten. soon it was full and the tables turned. he protected his sister and he was known as the champion of the night.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:17 am

WildChild46 wrote:Username:WildChild46

Congratulations! Please take good care of him. :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildChild46 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:23 pm

Omg thank you so much! Have a great day Inkeyu :)
WildChild46

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me