Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Warriors- Bluestar by DancingEevee

Based on Click to view
Artist DancingEevee [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Warriors- Bluestar

Postby DancingEevee » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:40 pm

Bluekit is born to Moonflower and Stormtail of ThunderClan, along with her sister Snowkit. As kits, she and Snowkit are curious and frequently get into trouble. Bluekit becomes an apprentice alongside her sister and takes the name Bluepaw. Her mentor is Stonepelt. The medicine cat and Bluepaw's kin, Goosefeather, claims that he saw a bad omen on the vole that was Snowpaw's first catch. He warns Pinestar that ThunderClan must attack WindClan, or they will be destroyed. Pinestar leads his Clan into battle, and Bluepaw and Snowpaw join the patrol to be messengers rather than participating in the fight. Goosefeather also warns ThunderClan to destroy WindClan's medicine supply. When Moonflower attempts to do so, she is killed by the WindClan medicine cat Hawkheart. Bluepaw and Snowpaw witness the whole scene and are left horrified. Bluepaw is especially shaken by her mother's death and falls into a depressed state. Her mentor, Stonepelt, is also badly injured in the battle and he retires to the elder's den. Bluepaw is assigned a new mentor, Sunfall.

Sunfall helps Bluepaw enjoy her apprentice tasks again after she is resentful towards everything and everyone for a period of time. It is after a battle with RiverClan that Goosefeather reveals to Bluepaw a prophecy: she will blaze through the forest like fire, but warns her that water can quench fire. Bluepaw and Snowpaw later become warriors, and she is given the warrior name Bluefur.

Bluefur finds Oakheart at Sunningrocks and attempts to chase him away. After interacting with him, she finds that the RiverClan warrior is always on her mind, and she begins to fall in love with him. She shows disdain towards her sister's choice of mate, Thistleclaw, and is appalled when Snowfur announces she is having his kits. After Snowfur is killed by a Twoleg monster, Bluefur becomes a foster parent to her sister's kit, Whitekit, and provides him with love and emotional support. Bluefur once again becomes estranged from her Clan in her grief. Sunstar gently helps her overcome the loss of her sister, like he did with Moonflower's death.

Although she is aware that she's breaking the warrior code, Bluefur meets with Oakheart in secret. Bluefur later finds out that she's expecting Oakheart's kits and her Clanmate Thrushpelt covers for her, because he is in love with her. She later gives birth to Mistykit, Stonekit, and Mosskit. When Tawnyspots becomes sick and frail, Thistleclaw begins to set his sights on becoming deputy. Goosefeather pushes Bluefur to become deputy instead of Thistleclaw, claiming ThunderClan would be doomed due to Thistleclaw's violent and bloodthirsty nature. Bluefur therefore takes her kits to their father in RiverClan, but the leaf-bare cold is too much for Mosskit, who dies on the journey to RiverClan. Bluefur grieves heavily for her daughter, but gets Mistykit and Stonekit to Oakheart safely. She returns to ThunderClan and announces that a fox took her kits, and she is devastated by their loss. Soon after, Bluefur is given her first apprentice, Frostpaw.

After giving up her kits, Bluefur is appointed deputy by Sunstar. When he passes, she inherits his role as leader and during her nine lives ceremony, Snowfur tells her that this was her destiny, and that StarClan does not regret picking her to be a leader. She is renamed as Bluestar and appoints Redtail as her deputy, and leads her Clan smoothly, until Spottedleaf reveals a prophecy that fire alone can save ThunderClan.

Heeding Spottedleaf's prophecy, she invites a young kittypet named Rusty to join her Clan, believing his bright orange pelt was what the prophecy was referring to. During this time, Oakheart and Redtail die in a battle against Sunningrocks, and Tigerclaw informs her of this. In her sudden grief, she promotes Lionheart to be her new deputy, and also gives Rusty - now Firepaw - herself as a mentor. When Lionheart dies fighting ShadowClan warriors, she reluctantly makes Tigerclaw deputy, and gives Firepaw his warrior name, Fireheart.

Fireheart grows very close to Bluestar, often helping her with her duties and comforting her. After Tigerclaw tries to kill Bluestar so that he can become leader, she is shaken to her roots, and becomes paranoid and distrusting of every cat. Fireheart takes on several of her responsibilities as well as his own. As her mental health continues to deteriorate, Fireheart slowly slips into the leader position. He encourages her to not lose faith in their warrior ancestors after she curses StarClan.

When Tigerstar tries to lead a pack of dogs to ravage ThunderClan, his plans are discovered and thwarted by the Clan. Bluestar plays an essential role by saving Fireheart from the pack leader and sends herself and the dog plummeting over the edge of the gorge. She is overtaken by the river and drowns. However, she washes up on the shore barely alive and her kits, Mistyfoot and Stonefur, as well as Fireheart come to be with her in her last moments. She reconciles with her kits and tells Fireheart he will become a great leader. She dies and Oakheart comes to take her to StarClan, where they reunite again as mates.
Last edited by DancingEevee on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬