Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Corrupted Mira by Queen_Conker

Artist Queen_Conker [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Corrupted Mira

Postby Queen_Conker » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:29 pm

A corrupted version of Mira.

All being from her world have a ''pure'' version of themselves; turning into this version is hard and irreversible, and so many do not desire to do this. Mira was forced into turning, however got corrupted during the process. Her pure being is a rabbit - however she turned into a being with no name. She now lives in a different world, roaming around a forest, supposedly searching for something. A few facts;
- Blind, however has excellent hearing.
- Fears fire
- Many villages blame her for the deaths of loved ones and live stock, however there is little evidence to support this as she avoids places with loud noises (ie villages) and only comes out at night
- Is strangely drawn to cats, as cats are strangely drawn to her. A colony of stray cats live in her den.
- Still 'protects' the stars, however due to her condition can no longer communicate with them, and is left confused and feeling isolated.
- Any threat to the colony of cats is considered a threat to her, and she aggravates very easily when they are involved. Her high attachment to them is known.
- if you can somehow get close enough to her mask, a faded and scratched out star can be seen at the top of her mask, hidden by hair.

My deviant art
Used to be Wolves16
Siggy is a wip/I am Lazy

Queen_Conker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me