Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Feather Boa #213 - bug juice but space by Tricksters

Based on Click to view
Artist Tricksters [gallery]
Time spent 6 days
Drawing sessions 6
85 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Feather Boa #213 - bug juice but space

Postby Tricksters » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:12 am

anyone remember that kids drink called bug juice which was like 100 percent chemicals
      I do

Style challenge with scissors! qvq

In order to adopt this guy, show me who they are.
      What do they do, where do they live, what are they like. The more convincing and creative, the better

Extras are allowed and highly encouraged!
      Code: Select all
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]who are they:[/b]

Ends in 72 hours!
      Please do not enter if you don't plan on finishing!

Edit: my pms are open if you having any questions on what is allowed, etc.!
Last edited by Tricksters on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

nova - mouse artist
I work over full time 5 days a week lol
please be patient with me I'm so tired rn

my birthday is august 20th
Tricksters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather Boa #213 - bug juice but space

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:41 am

Name:
who are they:

res omg

Postby toast ghhost » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:43 am

Name: Damien
who are they:

Wip...
(Also, I remember bug juice.... I liked the grape bug juice.. I drank it all the time... What was wrong with me)

This dude is beautiful. He may look cool...

But just you wait. Hehehehe

Name: Damien
who are they:

If he was asked this himself:

"WHO AM I?!  WHO. AM. I?!  I am............  Wait, Who am I? Who are you for that matter?" *Insert gasp*  "How do I know you're not a stalker?! I will sue you! Why?  Why will I sue you?  Because......  Because........  Um...  You looked at me wrong! I am offended!  Stop gawking at me like I'm a rock star!" *Insert another gasp* "Wait,  Am I a rock star? That's it!  I get it now!  You want steal my grape bug juice don't you!!?  I'll have you know that I know...  Ka-Ra-Te!"
*Insert a tired looking security guard*
*Insert fighting music here and glares for days* "Come at me bRUh!!"
*Insert Unholy War screech*
*Le security guard starts to drag Damien away*
*Insert dying whale noises*

(This dude...  Just......  He looks so cool.  He reminds me of a rock star,  but a really...  Really...  Really stuck up one.)

Him on an live radio broadcast:

*Insert a jingle here*
"Hello and welcome back to Jim's broadca-" (Jim) "iS tHIs thiNg ONN?!" (Damien scream whispering) "Today we?" (Jim again) *Insert dying whale noises* "Today we have a special guest,  Damien." (Jim)  "Sorry about the weird noises,  I just tripped and...  Got tangled in a cord.  Wait,  this was a trap!  You want to steal my grape bug juice!! You little-" "CUT TO COMMERCIAL!!!" *Unholy screaming in the background as the live broadcast stops*

Someone once asked Damien why there was so many bones and skulls and stuff on him:
"The bones? Oh,  they're the remains of anyone who wanted to steal my bug juice! Those bones there belonged to a Boa named Jim."

My description of Damien:

His favorite color would be... Grape   Bug Juice Purple? (That's a color?)

If I had to choose what song was most like him,  it'd be: The Mine Song.... From Lazy Town...

His favorite food: Grape Bug Juice (.... Not a food)

His Favorite drink: Grape Bug Juice

Damien's house:
He lives in a giant penthouse,  with hundreds of rooms.  Each filled with Grape Bug Juice? Alright...  His room is painted purple....alright....  His bed is a (Am I reading this right?)  His bed is a refrigerator...  Filled with grape bug juice??

Rumors about him:
1. They say he used to be black and white,  but he stained himself by swimming in various colors of juice. His tongue, inner ears,  and those weird spade things (On his back) were only lightly stained. (Basically,  he was black and in some places white, which is why he was so vibrantly colored)

2. They say he bought the bug juice company,  which is why you can't find bug juice in several places.

3. Some say that he came from outer space (He did... Actually..maybe) after grape bug juice was accidentally sent into space,  and he was the one who found and consumed it.

4. Many think that he's probably over 50% grape bug juice...

Many would think that such an edgy looking Boa would have a lovely personality on the inside,  with a really sad backstory.  Nope. 
Damien is edgy and cool on the outside, but greedy, funny, sly, derpy, and rude
on the inside.

He. Has. An. Ego. The. Size. Of. The. Galaxy.

Maybe somewhere deep deep  deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down he is might be nice.

What he does for a living:
Damien is... actually a rock star........
He's starred in movies, magazines, comics etc.  He is known to throw large tantrums, and accusing people of wanting to steal his Grape Bug Juice.
He is highly respected,  though others talk behind his back. Rumors are always about him. Many think he's a childish brat... pretty accurate

Wip... I have like 2 drawings of him.. Hehe.
(Also,  I remember bug juice.... I liked the grape bug juice.. I drank it all the time...  What was wrong with me)
Last edited by toast ghhost on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
j
any pronouns
perhaps doing customs? pm me for info
toast ghhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfinityWarMemes » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:52 am

Name: Rhapsody

Who Are They?: Rhapsody was a famous bug hunter, and refused to catch anything 'uncool. Which in his eyes was anything that did not contain venom at all.' he only went for the venomous ones such as Black Widows or scorpions. He has found a couple new species and eventually grew quite cocky and bored with his repetitive work. He began attempting to extract the venom from the bugs he caught. Eventually making them into his own nefarious weapons. He is quite skilled in making poison darts and is quite popular with his simple bottles of venom. He has developed a fortune with all the venom he has produced and sold.

Rhapsody currently lives in a hut, inside part of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia, where he has been most successful catching the toxic insects. He speaks with a slight Australian accent because of his current location.

Rhapsody is very charming towards his customers, sometimes swindling them into buying more than they originally wanted, and speaks very persuasively. He's a quick thinker and says exactly what his customers want to hear, usually resulting in him forming a good relationship with them and commonly seeing them return to buy more of his products. He is very self conscious about his hair and will sometimes spend hours styling it to how he sees fit. He has a winning smile and enjoys eating Pavlova, a common Australian dish. Rhapsody is very fond of the continent he lives in and will pick fights with people who do not see Australia the same way he does.

Really hoping I win this boa. Good luck to everyone else!
Neo
They/She
InfinityWarMemes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:57 am

Name~
Fernando Weevi L.

Age~
27 years

Gender~
Male

-Fernando lives in a grand mansion on the top of Blueblan Hill, looking over all of Chervil Town. The mansion, from the outside, is quite wonderful! The huge mansion has a big yard, with the greenest grass, and a small backayrd, with a few chairs and a picnic table. The mansion is perfect! From the outside, that is......
-The inside of the mansion is actually much more grim. Spiderwebs line the dark walls, and various species and sizes of moths flutter by the few candles that seem to be the only light source. The floor is covered with old carpets, although there seems to be something living underneath of them..

-Runs a traveling tonic/potion cart. Is only open during the evening, and sells around 100 items per day! Everyone seems to love his tonics, and return daily!!

-Has probably killed many people in his life. He's so kind though, no one would believe you if you told them that.

wip
Last edited by Deercan on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:14 am

Marking to watch OwO
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:40 am

Name: BJ
who are they:
Just your everyday, slightly aggressive, space janitor.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junker Queen » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:46 am

Name: Misty aka Mythical
who are they: a Divine Beast
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Junker Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WA'HENDI.

Postby astrohund » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:49 am

name: wa'hendi
          who are they:
          • wa'hendi is apart of an society of alien boas living outside of this planet. his homeland is an unnamed, unknown planet that is yet to be discovered by earth-dwellers. the idea of alien life actually existing had astonished people from all around planet earth, but you wouldn't have known that these "aliens" ponder about the same concept -- that there is other life from outside of their own.

• wa'hendi is apart of an unnamed tribe, not one of the main tribes or colonies that also reside within on his home planet. his tribe mostly consists of family and friends, those who have decided to break off from their former tribes or have, after a long period of loneliness, decided to band together. wa'hendi was not born within this colony, he, in fact, was once a loner -- just like most of the tribe.
          indentationhis blood comes from generations of loners, his parents and grandparents also having been loners throughout the duration of their life span. the reason because of this is, well, his bloodline had been banished from the heart of the planet -- he, his parents or grandparents, were not allowed to join those tribes. why? its the cause of bad blood between one of his great grandparents and presumably a higher ranked member of one of the tribes. its something so childish and plain; something that caused for his family, even when they did nothing of wrong, to never be able to step in the proximity of the planet's heart ever again. if wa'hendi were to this then it is likely that he, seeing as he is the only living in his family, to be exterminated.

• his role in his tribe was to simply hunt and fend for the others, he was of lower ranking however; he had to be productive everyday as they are always fighting for their lives. his tribe doesn't really have a leader or any other rank that controls the rest; instead, all of them pitched together everyday to keep things in check with the members actually having to decide on something. this sure seemed like a hassle, and it really was -- trying to balance these sort of responsibilities. wa'hendi barely had time to himself, he was always keep order within the tribe, just like everyone else.
          indentationdespite his frequent interactions with his fellows, he never actually formed a strong with one of them -- they were only acquaintances and allies to him, not friends. wa'hendi was very reserved, the aspect of him socializing was very limited. usually when he did have time to himself, he'd always spend it alone -- making himself busy by doing extra work, or he'd hang around elsewhere, mess around with a few tools and survey the area. there is nothing that contributed into making him act the way he was, he was just... himself. others considered wa'hendi way too uptight, strict and hostile; it was rare to see him in such a good mood, it was almost like something was bothering him ... but they could never be sure as he cut himself off from the rest.

• days would past and wa'hendi would get even more anxious, his snarky remarks becoming more hostile and belligerent and pushing on into full on arguments. his reputation with the others started to deteriorate with them either despising or fearing him. he started to spend more time alone, more time to himself and ignoring everyone else around him. he'd venture off into the night, only to reappear in the morning. his behavior worsened to the point of his aggression becoming physical, lashing out and leaving his colleagues bloodied and battered. they all started to question his loyalty to the colony, calling him out and questioning him all the time. it was till then that he finally ran away in the night, this mysterious darkness engulfing him and swallowing him up until it pushed him over the edge.
          indentationwa'hendi was to not return to his tribe. he felt little remorse for his actions, not a single care in the world. he'd admit that it was a pretty stupid idea to leave the only place where he'd be protected, but in his head he decided it'd be much more bearable living alone than in that tribe. luckily, he'd stolen a few tools from his colony's storage that would help him survive for some time. these items included a hunting spear, some rope and a wooden pike. his current attire at the time would not help him withstand any serious injuries and the planet's rugged terrain, but it was all he had. for now, he would be a lone wolf, not ideal for one to be in this type of world -- but who else would he turn to? he left his colony behind and the others hate his guts.

might continue:
          - he might be developed more
          - might detail world more
          - might do relations

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePuppeteer » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:07 am

Name: Ragnarok
who are they: Ragnarok, or Rok, is the symbol of the end of an age. He could destroy all life on Earth is he wanted to. He is a divine being, something beyond the comprehension of a mortal. He is above everyone else, and he acts like it. He is snooty and aggressive, treating everyone like children. If someone does want to be his friend, he acts like it is a great honor that said person is allowed to be in his presence.

He lives wherever he wants, getting his way by intimidating the owner of hotels and such, which is the same way he gets food. If anyone refuses his demands, they are snapped out of existence (Rok is actually a fan of Marvel, especially Infinity War, because Thanos has the same way of killing). Rok does have the power to kill things himself, put prefers not to, as he does not want to stain his fur. He never stays in one place for too long, as he likes looking for people who are on his level of power, although he most likely will never find one.

A picture that describes him/his aesthetic:

Fun Facts!:
-His tail is named Gerald
-The liquid on his body is unknown to Earth. It can be slime-like or dissolve anything like acid by Rok's will, although he can't be harmed by it
-He likes memes, but he's an old man who calls them "me me's"
-The crystals on his body are also unknown to Earth, with an appearance and structure similar to diamond. They are the hardest material on the planet, something even Rok needs to be careful with
~The Puppeteer~

Looking to get into original species', such as Kalons, Feather Boas, and other cute babes! Message me if you'd like to give any advice; it's appreciated! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ThePuppeteer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me