▬ ❝ this sorrowful life // discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

▬ ❝ this sorrowful life // discussion + forms

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:00 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ ❝ don't you dare talk about my family that way!

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:02 pm

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
    name;; Kenny
    gender;; male
    age;; ~48
    sexuality;; heteroflexible
    species;; human
    fandom;; The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
    height;; ~6'2"
    weight;; ~175 lbs.
    build;; fairly average, but tall and decently strong
    hair;; gray
    eyes;; amber

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
    pos. traits;; loyal, protective, caring, strong-willed
    neu. traits;; guarded, cynical, emotional
    neg. traits;; short-tempered, impulsive, stubborn, overbearing
    overall;; Kenny isn't a notoriously easy person to get along with; he's not one to keep his mouth shut if he sees something he doesn't like, and will always make his opinions known even if other people don't really want to hear them. He's often belligerent and rarely backs down from a verbal or physical fight - at least if he thinks it's justified. However, he's still rather impetuous much of the time, and doesn't always think things through as well as he should. He's also notoriously stubborn; once he sets his mind to something, it's almost impossible to get him to give it up, and if his plans don't work out he often resorts to spiraling, becoming restless and easily upset. Despite all his flaws, he is a loyal and loving individual who would gladly put his own life on the line to protect the people he loves. If you earn his trust, he'll stay by your side until the bitter end - and, though he may falter, always strives to protect those he considers his family. However, that can mean being distrustful towards strangers or hostile towards anyone he's suspicious of. It's not that he's mean-spirited so much as it is that he's fiercely protective and determined to do what he thinks is right...even if that's not always what everyone else thinks is right. He does have a softer, more fatherly side that contrasts with his typical abrasive personality, though it most often appears when he is around children. He has suffered through a great deal of loss, and isn't particularly good at coping with it, which contributes to him appearing quite unstable at times. At his core, he's still trying to do what's best, but often falls prey to his own emotions.

𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
    powers/abilities;; none
    gear/weapons;; 9mm semi-auto pistol
    additional information;; iMPORTANT BOI
Last edited by bigwig. on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ ❝ i've got your back

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:02 pm

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
    name;; Mark
    gender;; male
    age;; ~34
    sexuality;; homosexual
    species;; human
    fandom;; The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
    height;; ~5'11"
    weight;; ~160 lbs.
    build;; fit and athletic
    hair;; dark brown
    eyes;; pale blue

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
    pos. traits;; amiable, even-tempered, conscientious, reliable
    neu. traits;; passive, trusting, nonchalant
    neg. traits;; unobservant, complacent, awkward, timid
    overall;; Mark is typically a calm, collected, relatively friendly kind of guy. He's a trustworthy ally and sticks up for others, but isn't one to start a fight except in dire situations. Though caring and empathetic, he's more reserved than he is gregarious, and is typically more of a calm listener than a talker. However, this does lead him to internalize a lot of his own stresses in favor of supporting others. He's a more passive type, as he doesn't really have a leader's heart and is more confident when he has someone else to stand beside. He can be a bit too trusting and doesn't always think things through quite enough, and usually does better with another voice to guide him. Though he's easygoing and tries to get along with others, he doesn't always think enough before he speaks, and isn't necessarily the keenest when it comes to reading people - which can lead to him saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. He's diligent, hardworking, and always does his best to help out, including being a calm voice in tense situations - though he may end up being mostly drowned out by stronger personalities. Despite seeming rather timid, Mark will stand by his friends through whatever may come, and isn't one to give up or switch sides easily. He'll respect others' decisions even if he's not necessarily in favor of them, as he considers loyalty and group integrity to be very important.

𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
    powers/abilities;; none
    gear/weapons;; his hunting rifle
    additional information;; good child, deserved better
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ ❝ res #3 // some other third thing

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:03 pm

I'll leave this res here bc I may add a third character at some point
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ ❝ you've got to be kidding me!

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:38 pm

➳name; jericho
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; seven deadly sins

➳hair; lavender
    ➳eyes; amber
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 110 lbs

➳abilities / powers; jericho has the ability to manipulate ice though has very little experience with it since she has only awoken it recently. she is still learning how exactly to use it since it is much different than the ability she previously possessed. however, there are many ways she can use ice. it can be used to attack, use alongside a weapon to launch it even farther or even use it to create temporary armor around her own body and protect herself. she can also cover others in ice as well and not harm them if so so wishes.
    ➳weapons; her weapon does not have a name, but jericho uses a long sword that formerly worked quite well with her abilities. even now she still uses such a sword though it doesn't work as well with her new ice abilities.

➳personality; jericho is a proud individual and tends to push herself to constantly get stronger so she can prove herself to others. she constantly insists that she will get stronger and that she will be better than others. she also believes that she isn't taken seriously since she is a woman thus does not mind disguising herself as a man in order to gain the respect she feels she deserves. she also does this because she has an inferiority complex which stems from low self esteem. jericho is also noted to be extremely serious and as such she becomes very stubborn. this causes her to go through with things until they are done even if they bring serious harm to herself. this makes her a bit reckless, but she does not mind one bit. for those she cares deeply for, she will do anything for. she is protective and may say things to others that aren't so kind. she isn't always a pleasant individual to be around, but she is trying her best. all she wants to do is become stronger and show that she too can be a powerful knight

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬ ❝ this sorrowful life // discussion + forms

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:40 pm

@Ploegy - accepted ^^
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ ❝ This is my intellect

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:07 pm

Name: Foo Fighters
    Nickname: F.F.
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Species: Plankton, inhabiting a human body
    Fandom: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Abilites: F.F. is a sentient colony of plankton, and most of her powers are centered on her physiology. She posesses remarkable regenerative abilities, capable of growing back her full body from a single organism. She can split parts of herself off to close wounds or use as projectiles, and she can invade the bodies of other organisms, controlling their bodies and assimilating their memories and consciousness. While she's nigh-impervious to most conventional physical attacks, she needs copious amounts of water to survive. If she becomes dehydrated, her body will rapidly decompose. Being in a body alleviates her need to constantly intake water, though she does still need a higher than average amount of water, and her agility is lessened considerably. If the body she's inhabiting becomes injured, her fluid level decreases rapidly, similar to a normal human bleeding out.

Personality: F.F. is intensely curious, constantly asking questions and experimenting with the world around her. She has a great eye for detail and a generally optimistic outlook. Being a mass of plankton, she doesn't have a firm grasp on societal rules, and her reliance on water often leads her to drink any fluid with water content, regardless of whether or not it's normally considered potable. It doesn't harm her, but it certainly looks disgusting. She values water above almost all else, carrying a cup with her at all times and guarding it with her life.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:18 pm

F.F. is accepted; I'll update the front page momentarily

edit: I realized that I spaced cabin assignments in my initial formatting of the 'characters' post, so I've added that as well. I just sorta auto-assigned everyone so that there's at least one character in each cabin to start with but if anyone wants their character moved then I can do so
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:41 pm

hek just smol mark right here
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marston<3 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:14 pm

Name: Arthur Morgan

Weapons: Guns, knives, lasso

Personality:
Arthur Morgan is a cold, brooding outlaw who often resorts to violence and has very few moral qualms about killing. At his worst, Arthur could be extremely ruthless and completely unemphatic to the people he hurts. Despite being capable of committing such violence, Arthur does have a playful side to his personality that comes out around those he is friendly with. He isn’t above joking or employing sarcasm wit his friends. Notably, Arthur was kind and polite to John Marston’s then four year old son, Jack, having a gentle demeanor around the young boy in contrast to his threatening persona.
Regarding his religious beliefs, Arthur is likely irreligious but has stated he does believe in an afterlife.

History: Refer to this link (long)
http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Arthur_Morgan

Fandom: Red Dead Redemption 2
marston<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me