Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Scatterdrop Ref (Warriors OC) by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Scatterdrop Ref (Warriors OC)

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Woooooo! I made a new Warriors OC!!

Why do I need another OC?
Well... why not? c: XDDD
(Plus I like having minor ones... XD)

This is Scatterdrop, and as you can see, she's a very nervous girl! She's very unconfident about her actions and abilities, even though she's actually a very good hunter and a quick learner when it comes to battle moves. However, despite that, she is hesitant to hurt any other cat too much, and often stays at the edge of a battle, striking at any enemy who comes into range and hoping her claws didn't cut too deep. Her mentor talked to her about this many times when she was an apprentice (and it was much more of a problem), and now that she's a warrior she's gradually getting better at battling. She is a natural-born follower, but a very quiet one, and really only ever speaks up if she's frustrated with her own performance, or spilling a secret she was supposed to keep to herself. Despite her insecurities, though, Scatterdrop is quite kind to others, and very sympathetic to cats in pain (although she believes she wouldn't be able to handle being a medicine cat).

I've been wanting to make a new Warriors OC for a while now, and here she is! Her design just randomly came to me - it popped into my head and I just went with it, XD!
But ahh, she was so fun to draw, and honestly, I would love to write a small something with her in it sometime! XD

Anywho, please don't steal my design or name, and the timer is off, XD! c;

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scatterdrop Ref (Warriors OC)

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 am

I love this kitty so much oh my gosh!
What a beautiful design and your style is absolutely awesome! The pose is so cool- it really shows the personality!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:08 am

OM, Swirl, Scatterdrop is such a sweet sounding cat!!! I love the design of her, too. :O You draw cats so well!!!! <3
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:01 am

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:I love this kitty so much oh my gosh!
What a beautiful design and your style is absolutely awesome! The pose is so cool- it really shows the personality!

Ahhh, thank you so so much! I’m so glad the design and pose worked out, hehe! <3

Chloe Grace wrote:OM, Swirl, Scatterdrop is such a sweet sounding cat!!! I love the design of her, too. :O You draw cats so well!!!! <3

Aww, really? Thank youuuu so much Chloe!!! I’m so glad you like her, ahh <3

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:52 am

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS SOONER?!!

This is soooo cool and cute! I really liked reading about her personality and character! I’d love to see more of her, hehe! ^.^ hmm, I wonder if Oliver and Scatterdrop would ever get along...? Even though, uhh, idk, they are very different from each other! XD

Seriously, this is so cute!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:03 pm

Lostfairy wrote:HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS SOONER?!!

This is soooo cool and cute! I really liked reading about her personality and character! I’d love to see more of her, hehe! ^.^ hmm, I wonder if Oliver and Scatterdrop would ever get along...? Even though, uhh, idk, they are very different from each other! XD

Seriously, this is so cute!!!

AW, THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH LOST, SERIOUSLY! That actually really does mean a lot - I was kinda worried that making another OC, even if she’s a Warriors one, maybe wouldn’t be a good idea. But ahhhhh, thankssssss <333

And hmmm, Oliver and Scatterdrop... I may have to draw that sometime, actually! Maybe Oliver could help her come out of her shell a bit! C;
Ahh, now I’m really getting ideas - a sort of crossover drawing with those two would be so fun, XD!

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kira Nightblade » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:18 pm

OM SHE SOUNDS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE (SHE WOULD END UP BEING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE BOOKS PROBABLY TBH XDDDD)
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Kira, you can call me Sarah if you
want! I'm your average straight, home-
schooling christian, bookworm; who loves
Hunger Games, Warrior Cats, Maze Runner,
Wings of Fire, Fantasy, and just anything
related to.. Fantasy. I love border collies,
horses, and cheetahs. (or any dogs or cats)
also I really really really really love Owl City!
Please feel free to PM me to set up a roleplay!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

────────────────────( Image !! in your favor. )────────
Kira Nightblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Kira Nightblade wrote:OM SHE SOUNDS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE (SHE WOULD END UP BEING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE BOOKS PROBABLY TBH XDDDD)

AHHHHH, THANK YOUUUUUU SARAH <33
(And OMMM REALLY?! AHHH, THANKSSSS, HEHE! I have to say, I already enjoy messing around with her character, XD!)

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me