RIP Dobby

"RIP Dobby" by Loxo

Dressup entry

RIP Dobby

Postby Loxo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:34 pm

This cat reminds me of my brown tabby, Dobby. My family loves naming our pets after Harry Potter characters and Dobby is one of my all-time favorites. This CS pet doesn’t bear too much resemblance to my real cat, but he looks sad. His ears are down and he wears a sad smile as if he knows that despite what the vets say, he won’t get better. He looks like he’s trying to hide his pain and be happy with you for a few more days.

My cat died about six months ago from an eye infection. I miss him every day and wish that we had recognized the signs earlier. His eye infection was caused by feline hepatitis, so I just want to tell everyone that it is important to vaccinate your pets. You never know what will happen.
Hi, I’m Loxo, formerly Bageera. I love cats, rabbits, and writing.

I am an author and love to write. I prefer xenofiction (books from an animal or non-human perspective) and fantasy!

I work at an aquarium, so if I mention doing odd things (holding tarantulas, getting attacked by feral chickens, helping kids to feed sharks, cleaning up tortoise turds, chasing escaped ducks, etc.) then they probably happened at my job!

The book I’m reading today: The Return of the King (Book 3 in the Lord of the Rings trilogy)
Animal of the day: Jumping mouse
Extinct creature of the day: Quetzalcoatlus
My favorite colors: Emerald green and electric blue

I currently hoard rabbits of all kinds, spiders, tabby cats, and calico cats.
Feel free to PM or trade with me. I love to interact with other CS users!
Loxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RIP Dobby

Postby FireWolf52 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:36 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss! It's the worst feeling in the world to lose a pet. Remember the good times, not the sad ones <3

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RIP Dobby

Postby Loxo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:37 pm

Thank you.
Hi, I’m Loxo, formerly Bageera. I love cats, rabbits, and writing.

I am an author and love to write. I prefer xenofiction (books from an animal or non-human perspective) and fantasy!

I work at an aquarium, so if I mention doing odd things (holding tarantulas, getting attacked by feral chickens, helping kids to feed sharks, cleaning up tortoise turds, chasing escaped ducks, etc.) then they probably happened at my job!

The book I’m reading today: The Return of the King (Book 3 in the Lord of the Rings trilogy)
Animal of the day: Jumping mouse
Extinct creature of the day: Quetzalcoatlus
My favorite colors: Emerald green and electric blue

I currently hoard rabbits of all kinds, spiders, tabby cats, and calico cats.
Feel free to PM or trade with me. I love to interact with other CS users!
Loxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me