Always will you be loved Boommer

"Always will you be loved Boommer" by Orrik-Zynn

Dressup entry

Always will you be loved Boommer

Postby Orrik-Zynn » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:53 am

OK, so at first I was kinda creeped out at how near identical this pet looks to my actual dog Boommer. Unfortunately I lost my sweet boy September 10th of 2018...he was my emotional support dog and he is very much missed.

I only used two items but now it looks just like my boy, tongue hanging out lazily (or maybe he's just licking his chops at the sight of food...spoiled thing.) short tailed butt planted on the furniture because he was so spoiled he would fake an injury to be picked up and put on the couch...god forbid you leave him alone though, he could be a bit of a brat sometimes and when left alone he always did just that.

Wow, this description is more like a journal entry but whatever...I really love and miss my dog. Rest in peace Boommer ๐Ÿ’Ÿ you will always be loved you little nugget. I'm keeping my promise too buddy, no more dogs for me...I'm thinking I might get a reptile, something cold blooded.
โ”€โ”€โ”€(Live your life)

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ข deะผฮนะฒoy ~ ะฝe/ะฝฮนะผ ~ jฯ…ne 22 โ™‹ cancer ~ oั‚aฤธฯ… ~ gaะผer ~ ะผeั‚al ะฝead ~ ั•eะผฮน-ะฒad aั‚ั‚ฮนั‚ฯ…de ~ perpeั‚ฯ…ally lazy ~ jฯ…nฤธ า“ood jฯ…nฤธฮนe ~ โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(๐ŸŒˆ)
Orrik-Zynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Always will you be loved Boommer

Postby Sassypaws2005 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:19 am

Omg this pet looks like my baby Tippy!
๐”ป๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–.
In a world where you can be anything, be YOU!
โ˜€ TRADING GROUPS SORED BY SPECIES AND SPECIES DUPES! โ˜€

๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†‚

She/Her/Hers โ˜† Dog mama โ˜† Athlete โ˜† Foodie โ˜† Yellow Obsessed โ˜† Leo โ™Œ โ˜† ESFJ-T โ˜† Tiny and Strong โ˜† The Unofficial Sunshine of CS โ˜† Perseverance โ˜† Swiftie โ˜† Image
Image Image

Sassypaws2005

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Always will you be loved Boommer

Postby Orrik-Zynn » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:55 pm

Sassypaws2005 wrote:Omg this pet looks like my baby Tippy!

:D What breed was he/she?
โ”€โ”€โ”€(Live your life)

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ข deะผฮนะฒoy ~ ะฝe/ะฝฮนะผ ~ jฯ…ne 22 โ™‹ cancer ~ oั‚aฤธฯ… ~ gaะผer ~ ะผeั‚al ะฝead ~ ั•eะผฮน-ะฒad aั‚ั‚ฮนั‚ฯ…de ~ perpeั‚ฯ…ally lazy ~ jฯ…nฤธ า“ood jฯ…nฤธฮนe ~ โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(๐ŸŒˆ)
Orrik-Zynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me