Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

gemini by scarecrowz

Artist scarecrowz [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

gemini

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:28 pm

ref for Gemini, Rei's girlf
originally planned to order a custom of her from the artist of Rei, but they are p busy and I need to try and get out of art block anyway.
Pitbull/Black Lab Mix.

Lesbian-17

Giant insomniac. Because of that she always gets easily annoyed and sticks in her own lane, wants to be left alone by everyone that isn't her girlfriend. Wears hand-me-down sweaters from her older cousin Jordan. Listens to a lot of cavetown and flora cash. Hates school but still gets pretty good grades. Rei always forces her to cuddle and she pretends she hates it but deep down loves cuddlin'. At night she always likes looking out her window to the stars, honestly a starchild. She doesn't believe zodiacs but finds them mildly interesting. At first when you meet her she's a big toughie but she'll soften up if you keep annoying her politely for a few weeks. She surprisingly doesn't like reading. Also thinks Hamilton was a 6.1/10 and Burr deserves more love than Hamilton but that's just her.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me