Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Redraw by Cedar

Based on Click to view
Artist Cedar [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Redraw

Postby Cedar » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:31 am

remade from; this!

so I thought, ‘hm, I wanna redraw something from last year’ especially since it’s almost the 31st and that means three things!!!;

It’s almost my birthday, I’ll be drawing for 4 years around maaaaybe early 2019(?), and it’s almost a new year!

I actually changed false recently,
There’s not a big difference, just really, design wise she has pink cheeks with brighter pink swirls on them on her mask and a tail change!! =>

Id just like to talk about some things wrote:sssssorry for being really inactive recently, especially these past months, I really just slowly started posting less and less arrrround February I’d say?? I’m kinddaaa slowly starting to stop checking the site a lot?
I don’t know, I’ve been busy with other games n stufff.
I wish I could say I could post more, but I’ve been busy and I don’t want to lie or anything.

This doesn’t mean I’m quitting, it just means I’ll probably be less active. I’ve been on this site for almost 3 years and I don’t wanna leave just yet, I’ve met all my friends through this website and I want to stay playing, I don’t know when I’ll be back from being so inactive but I hope I can be soon.

Just ignore me I’m just kinda “rambling” if that’s the right word! ;u;’
Cedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me