Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Chibi-Alois! (W I P) by Oh My Mercie

Artist Oh My Mercie [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chibi-Alois! (W I P)

Postby Oh My Mercie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:41 am

Haven't used the Oekaki in a LOOONG time,
but I'm confident this time around! Please ignore the intentionally ugly bunny signature. I'm using a mouse at work to draw this! >c

This is my long time fursona; Alois! He looks like a cat right now... I promise you he isn't! He's always been a Kitsune(demon fox) mixed with a red panda! His tails are very flexible and he often lays on them and sleeps on them because they're so thick and cushioning!

I PROMISE IT LOOKS BETTER THAN MY DANG BUNNY SIG OML

Anyways! On a side note; I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! : D

This year I'm considering reopening my art shop for the first time in actual Y E A R S! I have ALOT of free time on my hands at work and while I do in fact do my little pony art more than anything now a-days I can indeed draw humans and animals! I'm not sure if anyone will look here while it's just a work in progress but if you do please give me your opinions! My art style consists of softened lines, BIG EYELASHES, and a gentle detail! I also don't do Chibi often, but if I opened a shop I could possibly include that...? Up to you all though~!

No my commissions aren't open right now, I'm sorry! I want to set up a proper art shop prior to accepting commissions!
Oh My Mercie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chibi-Alois! (W I P)

Postby Oh My Mercie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:35 am

- Personal notes -
Gotta add; cell shading and lighting, heart pops, dodging