Based on Click to view
Artist SkywardtheDragon [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Penelope—Unrest MYO

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Task One || Describing Your Bracket
Time to develop the basics! Talk about how your bracket was formed, what your bracket does, the living conditions, your bracket's crest- whatever comes to mind! This is meant to be open ended as a starting point for your bracket!
Task Two || Your Characters Role
What are they like in the bracket, and towards others? Give them a personality!
Task Three || Your Character's Reputation
How do others outside your bracket view your character? How about those who would be in your bracket?
Task Four || Your Characters Element
What is their element? Do they enjoy having it? Do they use it a lot, or only in special circumstances?
Task Five || Your Characters History
How did they find themselves in their bracket/house? Were they born there? How did growing up affect them?
Task Six || Optional, your choice!
Want to add in something you feel is important, but wasn't in the tasks list? Add that here!
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Penelope—Unrest MYO

Postby Venatici » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:46 pm

!!! what a good baby, I love them!! <3
approved, you're free to start working on your development tasks now! I can't wait to see what you do! <
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Task One

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Task One || Describing Your Bracket

The Agency Of The Four is a secret agency in name only; to be honest, they are neither secret or the definition of an agency. However, to the founding members Rayna and Penelope, the name sounded much cooler than “ragtag band of misfit cats that just want the world to not be horrible”, and quite a bit shorter, too.

Though Rayna’s ego makes it seem like the Agency is the most famous and admired bracket in all of Eleria, the name is virtually unknown to all but a few Merkatariek with nothing better to do with their lives than catch up on the latest gossip. With little wealth to its name, the living situations of the bracket are relatively modest, though the food is bearable.

Where the Agency shines is in its development of technology. Rayna is always tinkering on a new project, seeking new and better ways to do just about anything. The base of the Agency makes use of this technology, combining many different styles to do just about everything in the most convenient way possible. A single hallway could contain over twenty types of metal and semiconductors and hundreds of gadgets, designed to make life simpler in even the smallest ways.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Task Two

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Task Two || Your Characters Role

Penelope Ellen Duskmask, mainly known as Penny, is the main leader of the Agency Of The Four. However, due to the small size of her bracket, being the leader doesn’t have as much as an influence as it normally would. Mostly, she takes on this position so Rayna doesn’t have to visit official meetings and possibly cause problems with out-of-control technology.

She has a deep love for music of all types, and often can be heard singing to herself when nobody’s around. Though, as a famous musician in the music halls of Merkatariek, just about everyone who visits has heard her voice at one point or another, so she can’t explain why she keeps her voice private within the halls of the Agency. Rayna theorizes that she naturally deals with the stage, where the crowd watching her blends into a blur, better than showing off to someone one-on-one and seeing their every expression.

Rayna admires her deeply, as a sort of sisterly relationship even though the two aren’t related. On her part, Penny certainly doesn’t mind being a “cool big sister”, and protects the younger cat with a powerful ferocity. Though not above teasing Rayna for her social ineptness, Penny will defend her against anyone else who tries; likewise, Rayna only accepts teasing if it’s from Penny.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Task Three

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Task Three || Your Character's Reputation

Most who know Penelope know her as “Starlight”, an idol singer who tours Merkatariek’s greatest music halls with a variety of musicians. Her Starlight persona is bubbly and cheery, with a skill for getting the crowds hyped up for every song she performs. The shows she puts on often show off her athletic prowess, with daring jumps and shimmering silks that glitter when the light hits them from the right angle.

What little Penelope has of a social life is kept absolutely private from her public persona. Rumors circle around about the true identity of Starlight, with many suspecting she must be a criminal or some manner of indecency, but they would be surprised to know that Penny has nothing to hide, except the parts that she wants to. She struggles with hiding from obsessed fans who want to know who she really is at any cost.

One of the few outsiders who knows Starlight’s true identity are her parents. They disapprove of her lifestyle, seeing it as undignified for a cat of relatively high class. (They also suspect her of other suspicious activities, though without reason). Because of this, Penelope rarely communicates with her parents anymore.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Task Four

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Task Four || Your Characters Element

Compared to the jutting stone of Earth, the burning flames of Fire, and the jetting spray of Water, Penelope feels her element lacks in pure showiness. As a performer, this is not what she likes, but she has adapted her own ways to use her element anyway.

Because the Agency Of The Four is supposedly secret, Penelope finds that her ability to control the air comes in handy during covert missions. A quick blast of air can push a button or knock a weapon out of someone’s paws, while more controlled, harder to maintain air can manipulate light objects or dizzy someone with pure vertigo. Of course, this ability would be more handy if the Agency actually went on missions on a regular basis.

In her day-by-day life, Penelope has settled for making every task just a little bit easier using air. She uses it to find spare parts that Rayna loses (a common occurrence), groom her fur so it always looks fresh, and cool down hot food so she can dig in faster. She finds her element to be a contrast to Rayna’s powerful fire: though Rayna’s element is outwardly powerful, it has few uses other than fighting and destruction. Penelope’s air, though it may not be the showiest, proves itself commonly useful.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Task Five

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Task Five || Your Characters History

Penelope always found it rather miraculous how she and Rayna were able to meet. It was only through the mistakes of others that they discovered each other.

For one of her shows, Penny required a few Aurreratu-crafted machines: colored lights that shone brighter than any torch, and boxes that spat atmospheric smoke. Her manager—at least one of them—had requested it, and she had more pressing things to worry about than strange machines. All she had to do was to rehearse her moves over and over again, and hope that on the night of the concert she wouldn’t be startled. (The machines were too expensive to run for any of the rehearsals. The stage crew had tried half-heartedly to imitate them, but she was sure it was nowhere close to the real thing).

Two technicians arrived to set the machines up—two burly dogs, one with a royal-like demeanor who gave orders to the other. Unwilling to confront them, Penny lounged around especially far away from the stage. She had lost track of time, possibly sleeping, but she had a pretty good sense that the installation was taking longer than it should have. Confused, she gathered up her courage and asked the less dominant dog about it.

“Machine’s messed up,” he grumbled, in a distinctly Erdi accent. “Sent for Rayna.”

Penny expected this Rayna to be another oversized dog with a demeanor to make even the royal one quaver. She was distinctly surprised when a small ginger cat greeted her.

Her size certainly didn’t indicate her prowess, however, as she quickly fiddled around with the device, causing it to send up a puff of smoke. In a blur of technical jargon, she explained the issue in words Penelope had never heard in her life before, but that the two dogs seemed to understand. They ran off, and Penny and Rayna were left alone.

“So, don’t know if ya heard but we need a new one. Someone installed the whole darn thing on backwards, and that managed to burn out most of the crucial inner circuits. Figured it’d be cheaper to just order a full-on new one.”

Penny understood this slightly more, at least, and she nodded. “Would you like to stay in the lounge? I can get you something to eat.”

Rayna sighed. “Yes, so much. You have no idea.”

The machine was installed correctly the second time around, but Rayna stayed around. “I’d- I’d love to see your show! I mean, if you’d like. I think you’re like really cool, and you have great taste in snacks.”

Rayna became a regular visitor afterwards, showing up in the audience and the crowd that mobbed her afterwards. And, of course, she was always available to fix whatever technical malfunctions happened.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me