Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

hello i am stressed by Raptocidic

Artist Raptocidic [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

hello i am stressed

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:02 pm

STRESS STRESS STRESS

Welcome to the British education system, where you eat stress for breakfast, lunch, dinner and every snack in between.

*what the person is holding is supposed to be my tablet pen, it isn't clear though so i'm just saying this before somebody completely misinterprets what it is. The pen is white with a black nib. i might fix the drawing so it resembles it more, but i currently don't have the time to do so. -edited the pen, i don't know it looks better or not.
Last edited by Raptocidic on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hello i am stressed

Postby Cecilion » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:03 pm

I am also stressed maintaining set 2 in maths is killing me it's silly but I need to stay in higher or I do foundation :-:
Pet's name: Valentines EPPS
Cecilion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Equinium wrote:I am also stressed maintaining set 2 in maths is killing me it's silly but I need to stay in higher or I do foundation :-:

honestly same problem here with maths, i got moved from being bottom of set 1 to set 2 because i was always stressing and my teacher thought it was only maths that was the problem. Now i'm stuck in set 2 where they don't actually teach all of the contents and i'm now getting grades that you can get on the foundation.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlizzardTheWizard » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Hey, I understand how stressful school can be. Just hang in there and do your best! Also remember to take breaks and do nice things for yourself. <33

hi! Call me bliz or whatever else you can think of. I use she/they pronouns. Feel free to PM me :)

Toyhouse: BlizzardTheWizard
Discord: BlizzardTheWizard#3894
PFP by Shadeyenova
BlizzardTheWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:17 pm

well, i actually appreciate english standards. compared to polish schools, they are a lot less stressful. and maths here is so. hard. c':
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 πš” 𝚞 πš› 𝚊"
πš›πšŽπš™πšπš’πš•πšŽ πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› --- πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› ---
πš—πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš• πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš–πšŠπš›πš’ πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš | πšŠπšπšžπš•πš

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
characters β™‘ my scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cecilion » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:24 pm

q1q2q3q4 wrote:
Equinium wrote:I am also stressed maintaining set 2 in maths is killing me it's silly but I need to stay in higher or I do foundation :-:

honestly same problem here with maths, i got moved from being bottom of set 1 to set 2 because i was always stressing and my teacher thought it was only maths that was the problem. Now i'm stuck in set 2 where they don't actually teach all of the contents and i'm now getting grades that you can get on the foundation.

Ouch, in there too, don't worry I'm sure you can get back up. It's been stressing me out how I have to maintain a grade to stay in higher. I've always been in set 2 it just suddenly got much harder and I can't cope but I really don't want to do foundation.
Pet's name: Valentines EPPS
Cecilion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me