Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Broken Crown by laika.

Artist laika. [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Broken Crown

Postby laika. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:43 am

I'll never be your chosen one
I'll be home, safely tucked away
You can't tempt me if I don't see the day
I'll never wear your broken crown
But in this twilight, our choices seal our fate

- Broken Crown
    Mumford & Sons

I've been treated really badly in these past few weeks. I'm just done with it all.

top to bottom for the crown/crown's alter/meanings to me:
Society: I'm done with being shunned and hated and made fun of. I just wish it would all end.
Lies: I don't want to lie about who I am. I will never lie about what I like and what I dislike. I'm hated for it, but so be it.
Social Media: I detest social media. I don't have an account on any social media that isn't forums. I don't care about what is going on in the lives of celebrities, what you just got, who you like, where you are, what you own, etc.
Religion: I'm done with religion telling me what to be. I'm done with the people who shun me because I like non-religious things.
Music: I hate the message that most music brings. I hate how it's all fake and how it means nothing anymore.
Stereotype: I hate being stereotyped because of my gender, or what I'm good at. I can do whatever I want, and nothing can stop me now.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me