Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

2012 by Raptocidic

Artist Raptocidic [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:44 am

i thought it would be funny to draw how i drew 6 years ago. this was what my art more or less looked like in 2012. I had no concept of anatomy whatsoever and i didn't know how to color things or pick nice colors. I didn't have access to digital art so i always drew on paper, thankfully i've been keeping as much as my art (even 5 second doodles) since halfway through 2012. i have a few things from before that, but not much as i often threw away what i drew.

the drawing on the right is a copy of something i drew in 2012, the drawing on the left was me trying to adapt the style to something i like better.

i had a few characters i made that year, some i still use, others are awaiting a redesign before i find a new use in my current stories for them.

i probably spent at least an hour drawing (and badly coloring) the original piece (one on the right), and now me drawing in that style only took me a few mins, likely 1 min as i slent more time on the left sketch
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me