Ignore me.

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Ignore me." by Caslixe

Ignore me.

Postby Caslixe » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:05 am

They all gathered around the magic circle waiting for their god. They prayed for weeks upon weeks and finally she arrived. They cheered and clapped to see their most beautiful God. She asked "Why have I been summoned? And oh, what a terrible place to be summons to!" She looked around at the sadness and despair which surrounded her. "We were told this is the only place we could summon you too!" Said the little hamsters "well you were lied to and-" The foxes started snickering "You really believed that? We didn't even think she'd arrive, you weirdos!" Said the cream colored fox. "You're an idiot for believing us, and you" She looked towards the fat hamster ~"Well you're an idiot for arriving" They all walked off into the forest, leaving the fat hamster with her mouth open. A brown colored fox looked back and said " What do you want us to throw food in your mouth?" They all ran off laughing. "I am appalled at such behavior! Such rude hooligans!" She sat up, her arms crossed with a mad look on her face. "I know just what to do...."
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me