Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

it's that time of year again by sockwearer

Artist sockwearer [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

it's that time of year again

Postby sockwearer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:16 pm

im excited for christmas and in the holiday spirit except i can feel seasonal depression creeping up on me uwu
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: it's that time of year again

Postby Lies With Needs » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Oh seasonal depression, how I hate you so.. but lord the snow is so wonderful I’m ok with it tbh
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: it's that time of year again

Postby sockwearer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Lies With Needs wrote:Oh seasonal depression, how I hate you so.. but lord the snow is so wonderful I’m ok with it tbh

Oof,,
To be honest I always kind of dread winter. Sure, I love getting cozy in oversized jackets and blankets and sitting by the fire drinking hot cocoa, plus Christmas and all the family parties surrounding it, but I'm always expecting seasonal depression to roll around. It's always kind of on the back of my mind, it's just.. ughhhh
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me