Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

woolly bear twins by mediocre mackerel

Based on Click to view
Artist mediocre mackerel [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

woolly bear twins

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:47 pm

awwh look how fluffy they are
no I did not copy and paste the lines and color and then add a yellow layer over the 2nd bab
If you couldn't tell they are based on woolly bear caterpillars, one normal and one a yellow type

first bab owned by mee
username; gentle .wav
boa name; Dafna Mc Woollstein (female)
I'm planning for her to be an eccentric gal who grows up to be a kindergarten teacher/substitute that bends the school rules a little bit and easily gets off topic. Right now her personality would be ditzy, but bright, as well as friendly and kind. Edited this in here just in case you wanted to keep relations as siblings! (Which is awesome but totally optional!)

ege now owns the 2nd boa

To get the second one, fill out this form and I'll judge after several entries or by tomorrow! You can add as many things as you want!
Code: Select all
username;
boa name;

Edits (edits are identical for both boas):
More floof
Last edited by mediocre mackerel on Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: woolly bear twins

Postby Lies With Needs » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:51 pm

such cuties uwu
dropping out!! <3
Last edited by Lies With Needs on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:53 pm

username; Redwolf466
boa name; Furz
Personality:
Furz he likes to have fun and have a good time. He can sometimes become annoying but he's only trying to be playful. He is rather cheeky Boa but don’t let him fool you with his “dumb” act, He is a very quick thinker and can often come up with solutions on the spot if need be. He will always better himself and enjoys trying to prove himself to other. Although he may look all cute he indeed can be serious when need be.

Quirks:
Furz has a slight twitch when he gets nervous
Furz is also afraid of water

Quick sketches:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3976630
Last edited by birdbones on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:28 pm

username; Legolas The Elf
boa name; Evening Stardust
gender; female

Personality: Evening is basically a Luna Lovegood - dreamy, kind, yet fiercely positive and protective of her friends. She can however blank out at periods of time, or lose focus.

Favorite Things:
Animal - Dove
Flower - Hyacinth
Weather - summer sun
Color - gold and silver
Periodic Table Element - Gold and Silver
Book - Harry Potter

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

Relationship w/twin: Evening thinks she gets along well with her twin, tolerating everything she does. She is not, however, sure about Dafna’s feelings for her.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:58 pm

username; Chromium
boa name; Chesapeake "chessie"

Chessie is a short tempered kiddie, perfering to handle disputes with punches and bites rather then words. You never know true terror until you see them fluff up in anger and make the most ear bleeding screech known to boa kind. Even though they are quite the fire stick they are extremely protective and will follow their twin anywhere, and god help anyone who decides to pick on their sibling. Chessies favorite feather boa to fight with is a little kid their own age named Nic. fights between the two can turn violent and messy quick, usually it results in their siblings pulling them off each other and countless hours brooding over a bruised ego.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

woolly bear twins

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Boop <3 updated with dafna's personality!~

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:24 pm

username;  Scei
      boa name; Whiskers
      pronouns; they/them
about them wrote:they are a quiet kiddo, they prefer to be reading a book or playing on their own instead of with other kids their age! They think kindness is worth a thousand words and prefers to work something out instead of fighting.
They are a skilled dodger, and very good at escaping uncomfortable positions. Most of the time they will go unotticed in a room and they'd prefer it that way!

Their favorite thing to do is sit in a room late at night on a cozy chair and a soft blanket, reading a thick book to the light of a lamp.

[[ tbh I didnt know yellow wooly bear caterpillars turn into something so adorable ;v; seriously tho the virginian tiger moth is hecking precious!]]
Last edited by Scei on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

woolly bear twins

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:22 pm

small bump

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:15 am

username; ege
    boa name; Raiden "Raid" McWoollstein
    boa gender; male

Raid is not quite as outgoing as his sister. It can be tough to convince him to come outside and play with her and the other kids, as he tends to be sleepy and untalkative throughout the day, but he does try to come out every so often (mainly on cloudy days, his favorite daytime weather) because he knows it makes her happy. He feels better at night and often stays up into the early morning, playing video games or tinkering with various devices. He has an interest in technology, and is part of the theatre tech group at school. He enjoys the environment of a dark theatre, working on the lights and cameras when all the attention is on someone else.

The main reason Raid prefers nighttime is that he has somewhat sensitive eyes, so he's a lot less comfortable in the bright sunny daytime. Rather than normal lightbulbs, his room is lit with dim fairy lights strung around the edges of the ceiling. His room is also rather messy, as he tends to hang onto random pieces and parts of things, whether or not he remembers which device they all belong to.
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinxs » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:15 am

username; FloofPoofFoox
boa name; Nel

Im just gonna say-

I love these and I save a woolly bear caterpillar recently X3 he is hibernating in a little enclosure I mde him. I did tons of research, and I think he is gonna live to be a moth yay :3

(BTW I saved him from freezing to death ***buried in snow***)
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me