*Snow Dogs*

"*Snow Dogs*" by Easterrabbit2

Dressup entry

*Snow Dogs*

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:16 pm

"It is said that the recently married couple moved in to the lovely cabin after their honeymoon, realizing that they had never seen snow.

It is said that they ran out to the snow, throwing snowballs and making snow angels together, all things a child would do upon entering it.

It is said that they didn't know how to build a snowman, so instead they each built their own snowdog, placing their own scarves onto each one.

It is said that those dogs are still there, the love the couple felt on that precious day having kept the dogs standing for years and years.

It is said you can hear her giggling, his laughter.

It is said the one with the red scarf was nicknamed "Snowy" by her, and the other was named "Frosty" by him.

It is said that once in a while, the dogs seem alive, slightly moving, eternally staring into each other's eyes.

But, that's just what is said. It's not what is seen. And seeing is believing. But even though it's never been seen, we still like to believe, even just a little bit, that it is true. Why? Because. It's beautiful."
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me