Triton and Atalanta refs <3 by Peachpie1164

Based on Click to view
Artist Peachpie1164 [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 31 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Triton and Atalanta refs <3

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:44 pm

I usually make seperate refs for all my kiddos but.... I can’t be bothered this time ahahahahaahaha, and these two go together as a little squad of wonderful siblings~

So the top boy is Triton Aroha Rose and the bottom girl is Atalanta Cheshire Rose.
Triton has the ability to travel into different dimensions and/or tv shows, movies etc and is also a magical girl via magical buddy. Triton and Atalanta travel around worlds so he can have crazy fun adventures and Atalanta who has Cheshire Cat powers, casually murders anyone who threatens Triton’s fun. (All those super obvious bad guys that for some reason the characters can never tell are evil, yeah those are the ones she offs)
Sometimes Valora gets dragged into their shenanigans but she ain’t ever happy about that.

Thanks so much eonian <3
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Triton and Atalanta refs <3

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:26 am

Ahh, they're both adorable!! Have fun with them <3
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me