Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

vega!!!

Postby emporio! » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:02 pm

name: vega
    space song: boats and birds
    how is space important to them?:
"hey loren," vega says softly, unsure if the flit laying beside him is asleep or not. "do you ever just... want to leave here? just leave all this behind, you know, walk away from everybody and never look back." he pauses for a long, long couple of minutes. "because I do. I think space would be better than here. I mean, how many people can judge you in space? it would just be me and the stars up there, no one to try to hit me or set me on fire for being trans or whatever." vega paws at the stubbly grass beside his head, soaking in the late night quiet.

"if you went to space," loren says suddenly, making vega jump. "you would take me with you, right? you wouldn't... wouldn't leave me here, right?" his voice is impossibly small, especially for someone so normally loud and overeager. when vega rolls over to try to meet his eyes, the starry flit kind of feels like a black hole opened inside his ribcage; loren is facing away with his shoulders hunched, shadowy tail wrapped firmly around his paws, ears pinned tightly against his head. "b-because I don't want to be here alone, vee. I don't wanna be alone."

"hey, loren, no." vega scoots towards him with a frown. "I wouldn't leave you, I would never leave you. you know that." he gently twines his tail around loren's, pulling it away from the death grip it had on his arms. "space is a place for friendship, and you're my friend. we can run away from this place together and become space pirates. it'll be awesome, loren. it'll be awesome."

"space is for friendship," loren repeats. his vouce is significantly less wobbly. "awesome."

hhdgd I hope this is ok!!

a good trans boy!! very protective of a flit named loren, fascinated by stars, hates his family <3
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me