Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Khenneys Fox Shoppe- open by khenney

Based on Click to view
Artist khenney [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khenneys Fox Shoppe- open

Postby khenney » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:32 am

Welcome! This is my Fox Shoppe.
First off, keep in mind that I am an adult and a mother. I will try my best to keep track of everything and to only take on as much work as i can finish but life happens. Never be afraid to message me if I haven't gotten back to you or have forgotten to finish a custom. I'd hate to accidently leave someone out, thank you.

Color Guide
--please be aware that rules, availability, and prices can change at any time--

Basic price guide:
Open adopts:
2C$ per fox
8C$ for the entire set
Customs:
🦊Single fox starts at 3C$
This includes both left and right side ref as well as the palette
Additional items can be bought for C$ or WL pets. Additional items are not always available

🦊Full detailed set of 4 starts at 10C$
This includes a 1 side view full custom set of 4 foxes and a palette per fox
Aditional items can be bought for C$ or WL pets. Additional items are not always available

🦊Themed sets start at 3C$ and up depending on number and work needed
This can include any number of foxes from 1 up to 4.
A themed custom is were you provide me with some kind of prompt (photo, song, palette, item, other animals, ect) and I create you a fox(es) based on that prompt. Guidelines can be provided but this is mostly artistic freedom.

What if you dont have any ChickenDollars?
These pelts are made for people who have C$ I'm not trying to deny anyone else of purchasing them simply because they dont have the money. I have been on this sight since 2010/11 and have worked really hard to get my art skill good enough to actually sell them for currency. However, I do have other adoptables that a WL pet based only. You are free to go find those adoptables and purchase them. If youd really like to try to adopt one of my C$ pelts then that is fine but I wont be accepting offers until the batch has been open for 24 hours. C$ offers will be excepted before WL even if you have stated that you are interested in paying WL pets.

How to purchase from an open batch- 2C$ each or 8C$ for the set

Go to the page and leave a comment with the foxs # that youd like to purchase. (You can send a trade with you money at this time or you can wait)
β€’I usually go by first come first serve based on the comment section
I will try to approve requests as soon as possible in the comments. β€’Once approved you can send you trade. You must include what fox # you are sending your C$s for. If possible please include the batch number as well (will be in the title)
β€’If you are purchasing more than one then please include all # (and a list of prices if they are different)
If you are approved but dont send your trade within 24 hours I will move to the next request. I am happy to hold foxes for longer time if this is previously discussed :)
If you are unable to purchase with C$ please let me know. These are mostly a way for me to bring in a little money but I dont mind occasionally taking wishlist pets instead
How to order a single custom fox- 3C$
β€’First please PM me asking if I am available to do a custom. If I'm not available I can out you on a waiting list.
β€’Next you'll need to provide me with an idea of what youd like. This is best done by either sending me a few reference images and/or providing a description. The more detail included the more personalized your fox will be. The less detail the more I will use my own interpretation.
β€’Once the custom details are discussed please send me a trade including the amount agreed on. I will not accept the trade until the full custom is finished. This is just a fail safe for me so that I know you have the required amount ahead of time. If the trade is canceled I will not finish the fox until the trade is resent.
You will receive a left and right view of the same fox with a palette
Items cost extra and are not always doable
How to purchase a full custom set- starting at 10C$
β€’This is mostly the same as above only you need to provide me with 4 separate fox references so I can make each fox. These can be completely different colors and pattern are all on the same color/pattern just different phenotypes.
β€’the more detail provided for each fox the closer to an exact look you will get. The less detail the more I will fill in using my own interpretation.
β€’Please send a PM to see if I'm available. After we have discussed the look for each fox send me a trade with your C$. I will not accept the trade until after the batch is finished. If the trade is canceled for some reason I will not finish the custom until it is resent.
You will receive a set of 4 foxes with a palette per fox.
Items cost extra and are not always doable
How to purchase a themed custom- 3+ C$
β€’This set (you can get just 1 or as many as 4 foxes) is a little different than the other customs, for this one you provide me with any kind of prompt and I will use it as inspiration to great you a set of foxes that matches the prompt. The prompt can be more precise or more broad. You can provide guidelines if you'd like.
β€’As above please send me a PM to check my availability and to provide theme details. Once everything is agreed upon you must send me your payment trade. I will not accept the trade until the batch is finished. If the trade is canceled I will not complete the custom until the trade is resent. This is a fail safe for me to prove you have the required amount ahead of time
Items do not generally cost extra unless they are specifically requested.

Any questions or comments can be left here or PMed to me directly :D

-unrelated-
Code help, this is so I can quickly and easily access code for these adoptable

[url=link]words[/url]
How to put images in a forum comment
help from knives.
Last edited by khenney on Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:05 am, edited 12 times in total.
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character StorageΒ€Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khenneys Fox Shoppe- open

Postby birdbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Mark!!

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
╔═══════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreΙͺvΙ™/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art Β© Β©)
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:04 am

unrelated-
Code help, this is so I can quickly and easily access code for these adoptable

[url=link goes here]words[/url]
Code: Select all
[url=link goes here]words[/url]

How to put images in a forum comment
help from knives.
Last edited by khenney on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Reserved space 2

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedBeanz » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:29 am

/Active/Not Active/....Female/Furry/Wolf Mix/ Nickname is Zero/Engaged
PaintedBeanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:29 am

ZeroTheWolf10416 wrote:I would love to order a customs please how much for these 2
1: https://media.coindesk.com/uploads/2016 ... 850310.jpg
2: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IDYOgwyKIsw/T ... ysticl.png

I'm assuming you are wanting themed customs?
It mostly depends on how many you want for each theme. Two full sets of themed pets is a lot of time and work so itd be a bit more expensive at a minimum of 12C$ per set (24 C$ total) or I could break it up and 2 pelts per theme for 6C$ a pair (12C$ total)

I really like theme 2 and have some good ideas including line edits. For theme 1 I dont have any line edits in mind but I think I could do some pretty cool designs

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedBeanz » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:42 am

khenney wrote:
ZeroTheWolf10416 wrote:I would love to order a customs please how much for these 2

It mostly depends on how many you want for each theme. Two full sets of themed pets is a lot of time and work so itd be a bit more expensive at a minimum of 12C$ per set (24 C$ total) or I could break it up and 2 pelts per theme for 6C$ a pair (12C$ total)

I really like theme 2 and have some good ideas including line edits. For theme 1 I dont have any line edits in mind but I think I could do some pretty cool designs

I like the 2 pelts per theme I can fine something else for the first one like maybe a lion king theme(favorite movie) or this theme
https://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/96/74/gr1xto.jpg
PaintedBeanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:48 am

ZeroTheWolf10416 wrote:
khenney wrote:

I like the 2 pelts per theme I can fine something else for the first one like maybe a lion king theme(favorite movie) or this theme
https://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/96/74/gr1xto.jpg

Lion king is my favorite cartoon too! Sadly I cant do that because of copyright. I can do either of the other 2. I really like them both so I'll let you pick which one you like more. The first one will be more glowy and light related and the second would be more bright sunset/sunrise and horizons.

Oh and I will accept your trade after I have finished the customs for you. Would you like both theme on the same page or would you like two separate ones?

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedBeanz » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:08 am

they can be on the same page. i like the forest and the sunset the most so just those 2 themes. thank you so much I cant wait to see the results... and of course I just wanted to make sure I sent it. I have a tendency to forget things
PaintedBeanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:34 am

ZeroTheWolf-
I'm super forgetful as well, I have to keep lists with all of my orders and payments and requests. It's a mess lol.
I'll get started on them soon

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me