Serpha is up for adoption! by Ancient Frost

Based on Click to view
Artist Ancient Frost [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Serpha is up for adoption!

Postby Ancient Frost » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:43 pm

When Nova(Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3942265&p=121557807#p121557807) went swimming for the first time on this planet she was inspired by the way the sea moved. The grace, silence, strength, and everything else inspired her next child. She put together everything great about the ocean into another one of her kind. Serpha grew up always mesmerized by the water. Eventually, Nova felt it safe to teach her daughter to swim. She took to the water like a seal. After that day she spent every free second in some form of water. The main thing that makes her different from her brother and mother is her lack of ears. This was to make her more aerodynamic to speed through the water faster. She did not want to go to a new home for fear of not having a pool or lake to be in. But after seeing her brother, Florren(Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3943253) wait to be adopted, she decided to go up and try to find a new home.

Name: Serpha
Skill: Dive
Origin: Pacific Ocean

TO ADOPT SEND A TRADE WITH A RARE+ OR 5C$(price is negotiable) SAYING THAT IT IS FOR HER.
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me