Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

this is gospel by corrosive_limes

Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

this is gospel

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:48 pm

eyy and another skeleton down
this boy is Copperplate Gothic and is W.D. Westminster's brother. Called Gothic or Copperplate by most monsters. only his brother and very close friends can call him Copper.

a hunter of some sort, though im not really sure what he hunts quite yet. grew recluse and snappy after the mysterious disappearance of his brother. stubborn and hot-headed, gets into fights quite frequently. intelligent but doesn't think before he acts and often behaves brashly based on emotions and gut instinct. widely feared and respected by other monsters, who may give you some information / rumors about him under the right circumstances.
hellbent on his quest and will not give up his goal for anything. if you get in his way, he will eliminate you and make sure you're never a problem to him again.
was originally a Royal Guard enlisted to guard the laboratory and to occasionally help the engineers and scientists when they needed it, left his position after West disappeared.

combat behavior:
will almost always FIGHT if challenged.
will never accept mercy from another being and will incredibly rarely deliver mercy. only ways to beat him are to FIGHT and kill him, RUN AWAY after enduring enough rounds (will only give chase and re-initiate the fight under rare circumstances), impress him with your combat abilities (at which point he will give you Mercy, giving you the ability to SPARE him), or bring him his Brother's Scarf at which point he will end the fight immediately and will instead begin interrogating you on what you know about West, and may actually end up enlisting you to help him in his mission.

attempting to SPARE him before any mercy conditions are met (save for impressing him) will only make the fight more intense and last longer as he will become insulted that you have the audacity to give him MERCY.
attempting to FIGHT him when he gives you MERCY in an attempt to catch him off guard and perform a Betrayal Kill will result in him instantly dodging your attack and turning on you with full fury, launching one last inescapable attack more intense than all before it that will deal double damage and will last until you die, giving you absolutely no chance to stop and heal. trying to outlast this attack is incredibly futile, as it does not end. attempting to FIGHT him after reloading from an attempted Betrayal Kill will result in the fight being harder and longer than previously and he will no longer give you Mercy, instead forcing you to Run Away from the fight. attempting to skip his fight with West's Scarf will still work, but he will no longer request your assistance in his quest and will not trust you in any future encounters either.

attacks consist mostly of bones, fire, and knives, though you may catch the occasional stray spear or gun/bullet. uses a lot of orange attacks mixed in with light blue. some attacks have a glowing aura that will hurt you if you get too close.

in an emergency will also engage in standard hand-to-hand non-magical combat, armed with his fists, a dagger, or any frying pan near enough to grab.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me