Better That We Break, Maroon 5
~Name~
Howl
~Gender~
Male
~Age~
34 years old
~Personality~
Howl use to be a lot more upbeat and energetic as a kit but has grown a bit weary over the years with his traveling. He's calmed down now, patient and empathetic towards others as he's always been. He's still creative, positive and friendly to every face he sees on his travels. Good attitude makes all the difference and Howl has embraced that fully more than once. A bit of a nomad now, he has a silver tongue, a strong sense of right and wrong and very laid back ora about him. He has a very soft spot for kits and the sickly, doing his best to be the healer he always wanted to be.
~History~
As a young kalon, he was adopted by a motherly kalon named Wish along with two other kits; both who were female.
It took a while for him to adapt and flex to the busy life he hadn't yet experienced but the luck of being found was apparent. He put up with their fighting, did his best to focus on training and worked hard to become his own kalon. He left on the road at fourteen, ready to start his adventure with his enchanted bowl and bag of rare herbs. Howl wanted to change the world and make it a better place for everyone since he struggled in his earliest years...
The task was difficult, he'd traveled halfway around the world on very little money and the kindness of others. He'd offer his help or 'magic' to others in exchange for food or a place to sleep for the night. He hasn't visited places across the ocean, but he's spent a lot of time in Europe, Africa and Asia. He lived in India and China for a while helping out the sickly where he learned the ways of meditation and focus. Self sacrifice and selflessness was key to his cause and he gladly accepted the help of many different religious views.
Now on a break from his travels once more, he settles in Rome to write of his journey and hopes to someday make a book of his travels, the struggles and his miracle medicines. He owns a small house with a very, very large garden for his rare herbs and endangered species smaller than the average squirrel. His garden is vast as he spent time on and off, hiring the best and begging for the help to get it. A stone fountain sits in the middle, a greenhouse in the corner and a small moat that naturally waters the plants nearby.

~Relationships~
Family
res
~Romance~
Identifies as Demisexual, he wants only to love and understand others
Mate: My troubled Kyo || Crush: Kyoko; forever and a day || Kits: Someday!
~Other~
Hardly ever cuts his hair
Vegetarian, but will eat meat when a guest at homes as to not offend the owners
Loves the ocean and desert
Has never killed a plant on accident
Donates food to shelters and hunger causes
Loves salted Caramel ice cream
Orange is the best
Sets up street stands for fun, will sell if stuff or tell fortunes

#6f4c52
#dac4b8
#311d3e
Last edited by Takk on Sat May 16, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Takk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:43 am

Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations

Postby Takk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:44 am

Allariia is a kalon he met through rumors and mail. Unfortunately she lives in north america sohe hasn't been able to meet her but the two have a connection of sorts. Pen pals at this point, she offers him advice on how to care for rare plants and has sent seeds of herbs that grow in her area for his garden. They often update each other on technique, methods of charming and various points of alchemy.
Aaron lives in Greece not far away and they met like any good alchemist would; through interest of plants! Howl often travels to sell his goods and ran into Aaron on the streets and the two struck up conversation. Another with interest in herbs is always great for Howl so he offered to send letters to keep in touch. If possible, Howl would research some better ways to improve beauty products.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me