Elegant as a ballrom dancer,
Out loud does it cry,
As it seems to know the answer.

The answer to life,
Whom no-one would listen,
It fills it with strife,
As long tendrils glisten.

Summoning Ritual:
The dancing flames of the five candles where the only things illuminating the dark room around Light Bringer.

For a so-called 'Bringer of Light' they do seem to be constantly shrouded by darkness. It mattered not to them though. All that mattered at this point in time was the task on hand.

They had a hellund to summon.

A single drop of blood was mixed into the central summoning bowl along with herbs and spices. The ivory bowl clattered against the hard concrete as they combined the contents.

"Et beatos vos ad me. daemonium vento urente, et in tempore siccitatis. et simul potest fieri a gehenna. gratiis et exaudi nos causam nostrae." They mutter, shutting their eyes and tilting their head back slightly. 'I call you to me. demon of drought and blight. come to me and together we can raise a little hell. hear our calls and serve our cause.'

With that, the crackle of lightning signalled the arrival of the hellund.

"Balor." Light greeted, watching curiously as the hellund padded over to the chalk drawn, five pointed star. She snuffed out each of the candles that lay on the points and sat, happier to be in the dark than the light, she felt at ease in the cool darkness.

There, the pair of them sat, not daring to disrupt the peace. They didn't need to make any noise to know what eachother wanted.

Some company.

A safe haven.

Fun.

From outside, the crashing of thunder acted as a lullaby, soothing the pair into a state of calm in the no longer abandoned building.

Last edited by Inkeyu on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue Lightening

Postby Light Bringer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Hellund name: Balor
Username: Light Bringer
Favorite Treat: Blue raspberry suckers.

Poem:
Lightning dances across the sky,
Elegant as a ballrom dancer,
Out loud does it cry,
As it seems to know the answer.

The answer to life,
Whom no-one would listen,
It fills it with strife,
As long tendrils glisten.

Summoning Ritual:
The dancing flames of the five candles where the only things illuminating the dark room around Light Bringer.

For a so-called 'Bringer of Light' they do seem to be constantly shrouded by darkness. It mattered not to them though. All that mattered at this point in time was the task on hand.

They had a hellund to summon.

A single drop of blood was mixed into the central summoning bowl along with herbs and spices. The ivory bowl clattered against the hard concrete as they combined the contents.

"Et beatos vos ad me. daemonium vento urente, et in tempore siccitatis. et simul potest fieri a gehenna. gratiis et exaudi nos causam nostrae." They mutter, shutting their eyes and tilting their head back slightly. 'I call you to me. demon of drought and blight. come to me and together we can raise a little hell. hear our calls and serve our cause.'

With that, the crackle of lightning signalled the arrival of the hellund.

"Balor." Light greeted, watching curiously as the hellund padded over to the chalk drawn, five pointed star. She snuffed out each of the candles that lay on the points and sat, happier to be in the dark than the light, she felt at ease in the cool darkness.

There, the pair of them sat, not daring to disrupt the peace. They didn't need to make any noise to know what eachother wanted.

Some company.

A safe haven.

Fun.

From outside, the crashing of thunder acted as a lullaby, soothing the pair into a state of calm in the no longer abandoned building.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups