Trick Or Treat!

"Trick Or Treat!" by Rose Love~

Dressup entry

Trick Or Treat!

Postby Rose Love~ » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:17 am

It was finally Treat's favourite day of the year: Halloween! She couldn't wait to go trick-or-treating, and had been planning her costume for a long time, but something was missing. "Where did I put that hat?!" could be heard throughout the house. Treat asked everyone in the house but no-one seemed to know where it was, so she decided that she could just go without it. "It'll be alright, I don't need that hat, right?" Treat asked Midnight, a black cat with emerald eyes.

As she was about to leave the house with Midnight, her trick-or-treating companion, she heard a soft "meow". Was that Midnight? To her surprise, it wasn't Midnight, instead, it was a cream-coloured cat that was sleeping on her missing witch's hat. Treat tried to move the cat, but the cat didn't want to get up. So, she smiled and said, "I guess you'll be joining me!" She put on her hat, and left the house with Midnight, and her new feline friend.

There were many others outside and Treat couldn't wait to start trick-or-treating. She skipped down the stairs, excited to begin her journey. The leaves blew in the wind, the autumn weather was great, and the decorations were amazing as well. As she walked, she saw a house, ran up to the door, knocked and said,

"Trick or treat!"
Rose Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me