draw my ocs (contest)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

draw my ocs (contest)

Postby neferp1tou » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 pm

hey i'm Jordan and I really need art of my ocs!! I've got tons of ocs so please just choose whichever ones you wanna draw, thanks.
I do have a few rules though so please read those!!

rule 1; must be your artwork, no bases
rule 2; i accept entries that aren't on oekaki too!! it can be traditional, drawn on another website, or anything like that.
rule 3; you can enter as many time as you want, the more entries you have the higher your chances are of winning if i like your art.
rule 4; i'm keeping all art i recieve of these ocs, every one will get a prize for participation just so it's fair.
rule 5; effort is required for every entry, thanks.

now that we've got that out of the way, here's all ocs i'm accepting art of !!

polly
she can and will rip you to shreds, she's very cocky and basically a competitive brat. she can breath white fire and is constantly burning down buildings just to please her pyromaniac urges. she keeps her friends close and her enemies burnt. her white fire has a poisonous gas that basically chokes you and burns your skin and lungs if you breath it in/get near it; she has to go easy on her fire breathing or she will get exhausted and vomit up ash for weeks. I don't have a full body ref yet but she has the pink feathers all along her spine to her tail, and the same pink scales all over.

bito
bito by edgy cat of doom

bito is a chihuahua with extremely large ears that loves to celebrate everything. he is the world's best party hoster and is constantly throwing confetti everywhere. he is very tiny and about 4'4 standing up on his 2 legs.

jet/dallon

jet is a bit of a narcissist; he loves celebrating his self worth and showing you how great he is. he is constantly acting as edgy as possibly, reapplying his eyeliner and fixing his hair all the time. he can walk on 4's, but usually walks on 2 legs because it's much more easy to wear his belts and jeans and shirts and bracelets, not forgetting his fake piercings. feel free to add any piercings/emo bracelets you want lol his outfit

carlos, design by red beanie
carlos is a very judging and open minded character. he's constantly sharing his opinion, having quite the brutally honest opinion in fact. he enjoys writing and owns a large poetry company that is very successful, making him an actual billionaire. he plays the violin and gives lessons in his free time.

cleo
cleo is a botanist who is super tired all the time and just wants to sleep. she has her degrees and is a gardener at a royal garden in the UK, recording pretty much everything that happens to the plants and giving her educated opinion on things. she grew up in missouri then moved to the UK to go to a certain college that was the best of the best for her career. she thrives off of tea and essential oils, constantly going by the basic term 'plant mom.'

digit
digit is pretty paranoid about everything, despite being the most optimistic and excited person you'll ever meet. he walks on 2's and 4's and is constantly switching because all he wears is some black ripped skinny jeans and some doc martens he can slip off pretty easily. he is constantly talking about aliens and conspiracies about how the government is putting poison in our orange juice, causing us to forget about people that have an IQ lower than 600.

perci
has the ability to shift his arms into pointy monster talons than can rip anything apart, but sometimes he can't quite control whenever they shift so he's constantly hiding his arms in big long black leather gloves. his monster claws leak a black and yellow paint and glue like goopy substance that is deadly if touched to skin, it smells of lemons and anything sour.
appearance; black/dark gray long hair that's always pulled into a longer pony tail. wears a black jumpsuit with yellow tape in random spots of it, many many piercings.
introverted, always weeping/trying to be hidden from everyone. is constantly depressed about being different and gets bullied all the time, has a pet raven with red eyes that just started following him one day. he named it nettlebrand.

axelia
loud, extroverted, constantly trying to fight people who claim to be 'better' than her, practically an extreme narcissist.
is a vampire but manages to keep that a secret despite her red eyes and fangs
she's lived in the alleys her entire life, hunting small animals and such until she made her first human kill out of self defense, this event changed her completely and caused her to crave it more. is in a constant battle between good and bad with the many voices and curses in her head, totally loosing control whenever the good voice gives into the bad and tricks her into doing the wrong thing in the process. very powerful, could end u 4ever if she wanted to. (if she did it would take about a months rest to feel normal considering how small she is)

[img=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3218751&size=large&format=auto&rev=1536807801]sydney/toto[/img]
Sydney walks on 2 feet and is usually wearing a bandaid on her cheek. she's usually seen wearing a white short tutu like skirt with white leggings and nothing else, but othertimes she just doesn't wear anything since it's a bit unneeded.

thx for looking at all of those and hopefully picking one cries
now let's get on with the prizes
1st place
pet pet pet pet https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=8773422]pet
2nd place
pet pet pet
3rd place
pet
pet
participation (you choose your prize)

Code: Select all
i want to join!
username;
how will this be done? :
other:
Last edited by neferp1tou on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: draw my ocs (contest)

Postby GalaxyGutz » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:43 pm

mark <3
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
ωεις⊕mεImage
Image ßε ψ⊕uršειƒ;
εvεrψ⊕ηε ειšε ïš αιrεαdψ †ακεη.
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
GalaxyGutz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xayah. » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:44 pm

mark
x
x
╔═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ღ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═╗
ʜʏ ʜs ɴ

she/her
i like a lot of things
"you're the sunflower, i think
your love would be too much"

╚═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═╝
xayah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:55 pm

open for marks and entries <3
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:14 pm

I moved your contest to the regular forum competition board, since you didn't provide anything for your entrants to edit, want original art of different characters, and are accepting entries that aren't made in the oekaki program. ^^

Please make sure that you are following CS competition rules. We require that pet prizes are all linked to individually, because group contents can be changed without any record. Group links are not sufficient.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:36 am

Dia. wrote:I moved your contest to the regular forum competition board, since you didn't provide anything for your entrants to edit, want original art of different characters, and are accepting entries that aren't made in the oekaki program. ^^

Please make sure that you are following CS competition rules. We require that pet prizes are all linked to individually, because group contents can be changed without any record. Group links are not sufficient.

okay, thank you for informing me !
i fixed the grouping links btw))
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:03 am

up
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:56 am

this ends Dec 1st!!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:15 am

Up
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SantaPawz101 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:27 am

i want to join!
username; SantaPawz101
how will this be done? : digitally!
other: ur characters are really cute! im drawing cleo i think!

Image Image Image

pixel art by me, other art by neatnete
SantaPawz101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me