Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mascot Adoption

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:16 am

Hellund Name: Fenriz
Username: Light Bringer
Favorite Sweet: Sticky buns
Summoning Ritual:
A cool breath escaped Light Bringer's lips as they lay splayed out across the cold, hard floor. A moan. A yip, not of their own. The Bringer sat up, confused as to where they were and where that noise came from.

Icy blue eyes scan the room, only to land on a large and black Hellund.

Light was beyond confused. Where had he come from? Why was he here? They looked around some more, eyes landing on a five pointed star etched on the ground, a candle lay at each point and a bowl in the middle, which had it's contents spilled out across the floor. Then a spark of a memory.

"Ad ligandum eos pariter eos coram me."

Light rubbed their temples as they pished themself up.

"To bind them, those before."

They walked on shakey legs over to the Hellund. Fenriz. His name was Fenriz.

A loud bang and Fenriz appeared, bolting towards Light Bringer the moment he appeared. Where they friendly or angry?

Light looked questioningly at Fenriz. His tail was wagging and he was now looking up at Light with a goofy canine grin.

He pounced, knocking Light to the ground. They hit their head and everything went dark.

Light Bringer was finally able to piece everything together. They decided that it was probably time to try that again. "Fenriz. Here boy." They called, patting their leg.

Fenriz, with another burst of energy, shot up and ran towards Light, this time managing to stop before slamming into them. Light breathed out a sigh of relief. "Come on boy. Let's go home." They said, walking home with Fenriz trotting close to their side.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mascot Adoption

Postby Light Bringer » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:54 pm

Hellund Name: Fenriz
Username: Light Bringer
Favorite Sweet: Sticky buns
Summoning Ritual:
A cool breath escaped Light Bringer's lips as they lay splayed out across the cold, hard floor. A moan. A yip, not of their own. The Bringer sat up, confused as to where they were and where that noise came from.

Icy blue eyes scan the room, only to land on a large and black Hellund.

Light was beyond confused. Where had he come from? Why was he here? They looked around some more, eyes landing on a five pointed star etched on the ground, a candle lay at each point and a bowl in the middle, which had it's contents spilled out across the floor. Then a spark of a memory.

"Ad ligandum eos pariter eos coram me."

Light rubbed their temples as they pished themself up.

"To bind them, those before."

They walked on shakey legs over to the Hellund. Fenriz. His name was Fenriz.

A loud bang and Fenriz appeared, bolting towards Light Bringer the moment he appeared. Where they friendly or angry?

Light looked questioningly at Fenriz. His tail was wagging and he was now looking up at Light with a goofy canine grin.

He pounced, knocking Light to the ground. They hit their head and everything went dark.

Light Bringer was finally able to piece everything together. They decided that it was probably time to try that again. "Fenriz. Here boy." They called, patting their leg.

Fenriz, with another burst of energy, shot up and ran towards Light, this time managing to stop before slamming into them. Light breathed out a sigh of relief. "Come on boy. Let's go home." They said, walking home with Fenriz trotting close to their side.

Last bumped by Light Bringer on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:54 pm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups