Feather Boa #16 [Jaden] by Aethyrr

Based on Click to view
Artist Aethyrr [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Feather Boa #16 [Jaden]

Postby Aethyrr » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Figured I'd eventually want to do a Boa with a skeletal pattern as well as a skull. ;) For this Boa, you'll need to explain what the bird skull symbolizes to them, whether be a reminder of the past or even a good luck charm.

Ends Oct. 29th!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by Aethyrr on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aethyrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather Boa #16 [Adopt Me!]

Postby togen » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:55 am

Username: togen
Name: Kilue
Skull Symbolism: (100 word min.)
Kilue often dreamt of a large raven perched atop a tall, lifeless tree. When he told his tribe members of said dreams, they had warned him of a centuries old curse that had plagued their kind for generations. They said, "The only way to prevent this curse from bringing unruly bad luck to our land, you must embrace the changes brought to you, and further delve into the knowledge you can only see through the Raven's Eyes."
The skull had been kept and passed down from generations, and is now in Kilue's possession to wear at all times, as his tribe fears the raven's ravenous curse.

whew, barely made it over the min /v\"
tried my best at writing, im a little rusty since ive been too busy to practice but
good luck to anyone to enters! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

love and cherish
these moments we share ♡
blvn loving jellyfish girlboy

i make art! check meowt
on Toyhouse!:3

togen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:03 am

Dropping good luck everyone!
Last edited by Rosemoon on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:49 am

Username: NaCl
Name: Golgotha
Skull Symbolism:
As the prince to a dark empire, it is traditional to wear for the heir to the throne, the king, and the queen to wear a skull that symbolizes who they are.
Golgatha wears a Hawk skull:
Hawks symbolize the ability to see the whole picture, something Gol is good at, he's fair and just and see's both sides of the story, often playing devil's advocate.
Golgatha is proud to wear the hawk skull. He gains respect for it and it symbolizes the only two people above him are his parents, and that he has control over almost anyone.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:42 pm

Username: Jurassic,
Name: Bones
The skull to Bones symbolizes freedom. He had come from a family descended from an ancient tribe that had been taken down hundreds of years ago.. In that tribe they wore bird feathers, skulls, and even ate bird because birds had symbolized freedom, with such open wing that took them anywhere, the tribe used birds a lot. Bones had always been invested in the history of his ancient ancestors, and wears a bird skull like the "healers" in the tribe once did to represent them! He's also very spiritual and believes the skull will grant him good luck from his great ancestors in Heaven. Sure he may get odd glances occasionally, but he doesn't care, he loves his history and never wants to forget it!

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Username: Macyduke
Name: Jaden

The skull in essence symbolizes death. How could it not? The creature preciously occupying it had long past after all. For Jaden however, it is a constant reminder that in death there’s life- one that is no longer there but that’s kind of how life is in some sense. She’s not sure if that’s the correct frazeing or not but she’s pretty sure it is. The skull reminds her to live life to the fullest, not just when it’s bright out, but also when it’s dark. Although she’d like to say that she wears it all the time, she simply can’t bring herself to, as the looks she gets from onlookers makes her feel too self conscious to continue doing so. However, whenever she’s at her lowest she dawns the empty birb skull to remind herself that things could be worse and that they will eventually get better. That she should cherish every second of it and take nothing for granted. To remember the good and keep from lingering on things she’d rather forget, especially when it comes to the brother who lent it to her before he attempted an admittedly stupidly dangerous stunt and passed away. You’d think she’d be open about its meaning, but rather than get into it’s meaning, she prefers to keep things light by answering those who ask her why she wears it with; “Cause it completes my aesthetic”
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aethyrr » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Macyduke wrote:Username: Macyduke
Name: Jaden

The skull in essence symbolizes death. How could it not? The creature preciously occupying it had long past after all. For Jaden however, it is a constant reminder that in death there’s life- one that is no longer there but that’s kind of how life is in some sense. She’s not sure if that’s the correct frazeing or not but she’s pretty sure it is. The skull reminds her to live life to the fullest, not just when it’s bright out, but also when it’s dark. Although she’d like to say that she wears it all the time, she simply can’t bring herself to, as the looks she gets from onlookers makes her feel too self conscious to continue doing so. However, whenever she’s at her lowest she dawns the empty birb skull to remind herself that things could be worse and that they will eventually get better. That she should cherish every second of it and take nothing for granted. To remember the good and keep from lingering on things she’d rather forget, especially when it comes to the brother who lent it to her before he attempted an admittedly stupidly dangerous stunt and passed away. You’d think she’d be open about its meaning, but rather than get into it’s meaning, she prefers to keep things light by answering those who ask her why she wears it with; “Cause it completes my aesthetic”

Sorry bout the wait my friends, congratz to Macyduke! I enjoyed reading the description you gave for the skull. ;)
Aethyrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather Boa #16 [Jaden]

Postby Macyduke » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:02 am

Super surprised that I won! Wowza. I'll take good care of her! Could I be added?
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me