Kiiro Carving Services! (Employees Welcome to Apply!)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Kiiro Carving Services! (Employees Welcome to Apply!)

Postby Tremity » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:55 pm

PLEASE READ THE RULES! THANK YOU!

Welcome to Kiiro Carving Services! Our pumpkins are fresh, right out of the patch and stored In an area that prevents them from rotting! Let's meet out staff now, shall we?
Our first staff member is Archibald, the green banner dog to your left. He makes all of the spooky pumpkins to scare the pants off of friends, families, and, for him, enemies! At the moment, he has put a snake inside and is working on covering the inside with spiders from a spider-web cotton candy he makes himself. Though, for being covered in spiders, that cotton candy's actually really good. Working can be hard for him sometimes, since of the whole not-having-a-face thing, you know? Now if you look to your left, you'll find our next staff member.
Deanna is a very hard working caterpillar, for only being, well, a caterpillar stuck on a candy apple... She's in charge of all of the painted pumpkins, then they go to her best friend, Ralph. Ralph can't come outside unless he's carving, as he just recently became a vampire and now can't go out unless absolutely necessary. So he just kinda sits there now. Now let's move on to our second to last staff! So now we look to the middle...
These are the guiniea ghost triplets, Danio (female, white), Nassau (male, black, holding cotton candy), and Salvador (male, black, holding bat cookie)! They are in charge of making cute and funny pumpkins, even though Daino may be the only one who enjoys it.... So Nassau and Salvador add things like a single gummy snake or a bat cookie. Each pumpkin they make also comes with one of Archibald's spider cotton candy on a stick, wrapped with hand-made plastic! And now, our final staff member... Aloe!
Aloe is the one who lent her yard to the business and started it all! So now, in return, she watches Archibald's younger cousin Moonlight (black + purple pps pupper) until closing time, as she also watches her own pup, Gareth! And that's that, here's how you can get pumpkins for your patch and the rules here :
Rules!
1. I don't actually give you the pumpkin, you just add your pet and I'll move the pumpkin you selected to your pet.
2. Yes, you can donate your own pumpkins! Color doesn't matter, as long as blue/teal pumpkins go to Deanna (candy apple caterpillar). You can get pumpkins on the Halloween Event page!
3. Yes, you an create your own pumpkin if you'd like! Just make sure you place the pumpkins by the correct staff member!
4. If you'd like, we could always use more staff! Three more members at most.

And if you'd like to take a pumpkin with you, please copy the code below :
Code: Select all
[]Describe the pumpkin you'd like to get your pet[]:
[]Which Staff member made the pumpkin (Daino, Deanna, Archibald, guinea ghost triplets)?[]:
[]Would you come back if this was actually real?[]:
{}Thanks for coming!{}

If you'd like, then we also could use a few more members of the crew (Three more at most, list of employees at end of page). Here's the code :
Code: Select all
[]You wanna add a pet to help out here, correct? : Yes or No.[]
[]Ok so what would you like your pet to do? : []
[]Is your pet planning to work with other helpers? : []
[]Pet name : []
{}Thanks!{}

LIST OF HELPERS
Archibald
Deanna
Ralph (Not always active!)
Guinea ghost triplets
Tremity