Artist bellini [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Feather Boa #15

Postby bellini » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:30 am

An ugly sparkly piñata dude !!!
For this kiddo you have to write about them/their personality in a maximum of 500 words!!
You have one more extra which can be 300 more words or one art piece
I will judge of of originality and effort !
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

ends on October 31st !!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather Boa #15

Postby scissors » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:48 am

confetti!!~~ <33
can't take pms right now.. I'm sorry
scissors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:03 am

aaa i love them
    possible reserve if i find some muse
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:31 am

Username:
KarKat Vantas ♋

Name:
Conchito Conchigo

Personality:
Conchito is a huge scaredy-cat. They're terrified of most things, whether it be snakes, insects, the ocean, you name it, and they've most likely got a slight anxiety over it. However, despite their timid, and almost downright ridiculously heightened sense of apprehensiveness and perturbation, they absolutely adore parties, especially ones with piñatas, entertainment animals, large crowds, and loud music. Conchito's disquietude still plagues them during parties, of course, but it is almost like it's locked up in a cage, unable to take control over Conchito while the celebration is taking place. They become louder and more eccentric, and, to others, they actually seem to be somewhat free of mental distress when getting lost in a sea of people and flood of music.

---
Pushing Conchito's vast fears aside, and their love of partying, Conchito can be a pretty awkward person sometimes, but they can also be very sweet. Conchito has a tendency to stutter around others when first meeting them, or when talking to pretty much anyone outside of a party. Their mannerisms and behavior make them come across as uncomfortable and strained, which can sometimes put others off from wanting to try to get to know them. If someone takes the time to stick through the first awkward moments of a blossoming friendship with Conchigo, however, they can see that they are a loving individual who truly cares for their friends. If a close friend of theirs is feeling sick, they bring them homemade chicken noodle soup. If a close friend is in mourning, they mourn with them, so their friend isn't alone. If a close friend just needs someone to talk to, or hang out with, they'll be there for them, no questions, even if whatever their friend wants to do scares them.
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:55 am

mark
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxico ! » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:53 pm

oml what a cutie!
Username: .Foxpaw Floof.
Name: Luka Hyde
Personality: He's very easily frightened, being jumpy at loud noises and having a deep, passionate hatred for horror movies stating "why would you ever want to pay to be scared?". What's even worse than that, you may or may not be asking? Halloween. He despises that darn holiday. He can't seem to get it through his head why anyone in their right mind would run around at the middle of the night dressed up to get candy. It's simply ridiculous in his opinion.
Though generous and kind, he gets grumpy surprising easily. The easiest way to get him to that point is scaring him, of course. He's also very pessimistic but tries to stay kind and caring when he can. Along with this, he's rational and easily discouraged. If he sees a single set back in a plan or project, he'll almost always drop it and come up with something else. If that something else doesn't do any better, he simply gives up.
On top of his basic personality, he's extremely intelligent. He spends most of his days reading articles on new lab studies on his old, 2010 laptop to better "expand his knowledge" (as he calls it).

Oh yeah he really, really likes mangoes and biscuits.
╒═══════════════════════╕
Image fox // she/her // bi Image
»»————- Image ————-««

helo ! i'm foxico or fox ૮ ・ ﻌ・აฅ
i'm currently obsessed with
deltarune, squid game, and yb.
i'm not super active here lately,
but i plan to start participating
in this silly website again soon !

twitter | commissions | toyhouse
╘═══════════════════════╛
foxico !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grill, » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:30 am

Username: Grill,
Name: Carlitos (it's a nickname for Carlos but also means little Carl??)
Personality: wip!!

#1 Corpse Husband enjoyer since 2016
Don't pm/ask me about commissions
Grill,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cokie » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:04 am

Username: heather,
Name:
res!!
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:25 am

bump
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:57 pm

Username: mackstarr
Name: Deidan
Personality:
selfless ~ quiet ~ content ~ intelligent ~ nervous

Deidan walked along a dusty path, his basket of chicken feed swinging from his mouth. He could nearly see the heat radiating off the ground and flicked his long tail nervously behind him. The jungle's shade did not reach his humble farm in the neighboring grassland. As he neared his chicken coop, he noticed the little stream he used to supply his birds with water was nothing more than a trickle now and he frowned. He would have to think of something. He had just hatched new chicks and they would need to stay hydrated. His chickens saw him coming and trotted over to him expectantly. He patted them on the heads with his tail and began carefully scattering the seed he had brought. His three new chicks huddled up to the front of the group, their soft yellow feathers not serving as much protection from the heat. Once they had been fed, he decided he had to go into town and purchase some water for them.

His trip to town was not far, but the heat made it harder than usual. When he reached the farmer's market, he saw that everybody else was in mostly the same situation as him. The booth selling purified water was surrounded. Deidan waited in line patiently and when he got to the front, paid for the largest container that was being sold. He noticed the sad looks those who could not afford the water were giving him as he passed by and his heart ached, wishing he could help them as well. Eventually, someone approached him. She offered her home-grown mangoes for a small portion of his water, and he could not help but to agree. Three others came to him with similar requests, and he made it home with the mangoes, a leather satchel, an aloe plant, and a beaded lizard made by a young boy. He poured the half full container of water into the chickens trough inside their hut, hoping the shelter would keep it from evaporating too quickly. The chicks splashed about happily and he smiled. He sat on his porch, watching the sun go down, eating one of the best mangoes he had ever tasted, and feeling richer than he had that morning.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery