Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Practice by Kenobi.

Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Practice

Postby Kenobi. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:27 pm

I wanted to practice male stuff since I'm not good at drawing them. And um... I didn't want to draw a shirtless dude... but I need to practice... so I drew one of my clones since their clothes are basically skin tight... and yeah.
I also practed shading and coloring. Go me.
Finally, what is a drawing of mine if I don't do something silly? This silly drawing made me realize some patterns in my drawings

1. I always pair Lily with the grumpy characters. Come to think of it, I ONLY draw her with grumpy characters... oh gosh... wait why do I do that?
2. I seem to always draw Lily with the open-mouth closed-eye smile 90% of the time. That's just because she's a really happy, energetic person.
3. I always put her on the left side
4. My clone leaders are both grumpy- probably because the rest of their squad is... weird. Wow, if you put Blitzen and Konk in a room alone... I don't even want to know what'll break first. Probably a bone. Shadow and Line would fight over the mirrors. It'd break. Glass is everywhere. Konk body slams Blitzen and he falls onto a table (don't worry, he's tough)
Sinker would be cheering on Konk while Bounce scrambles to sweep up the glass without getting injured.
Ghost and Hook will be complaining to each other about what they have to deal with and eventually get into a 'who has it worse fight' that ends with a bloody nose and more broken glass.
Bounce is crying. Blitzen is throwing food. Something randomly catches fire.
Lily has to come in and sort things out. She ends up getting thrown across the room by the sheer force of Charles' yelling when he sees how irresponsible the clones are being, and that her boys must have started it because she's ''too easy on them''
She starts throwing food (only because it was closer than the chair)
Blitzen joins
the fire department shows up because no one actually put out the fire and everything is burning. Shadows hair products only make it worse.

Everything is on fire.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me