Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

{Niqil}{Temporary Official Page} by 1Lydia

Artist 1Lydia [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{Niqil}{Temporary Official Page}

Postby 1Lydia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Closed Species

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Is A Niqil?

A Niqil Is A Carnivore Species That Lives On A Strange Island Called Velpix Island. They Look Adorable And Cute,But Don't Let That Fool You. They Are Monsters That Will Kill,Even With No Need. They Are Air Type Animals,That Build Nests Up High In Trees. They Have These Large Sharp Talons Hidden From Sight,That They Use To Stab Their Prey And Carry It Away. They Have Large Wings So It Makes It Easier To Dive And Catch Their Food Before It Even Notices. It Lures Larger Prey By Acting All Cute,Then Out Of Nowhere It'll Stab You With It's Talons. When Larger Prey Doesn't Fall For It,They Use Their Special Power To Confuse Them,Then Take The Place Of The Other Thing,Gain Their Trust,Then Kill.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special Power

The Niqil Are Able To Take The Form Of Any Animal Or Mammal In Sight. It Happens In A Flash,So You Don't Even See The Niqil Transforming.

1Lydia
Owner

This Is A Temporary Stage. Everything Here Will Most Likely Not Be Finished
And Code Might Be Exposed. Please Do Not Post Until Told. Thank You!
Last edited by 1Lydia on Tue May 07, 2019 11:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me