Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Somethin' Spooky! by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Somethin' Spooky!

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 am

Today, I randomly felt like getting spooky and drew, well, Spooky from Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion! I pretty much just winged this whole drawing and had no clue what I was truly doing. XD I think it turned out okay? It's just a doodle so it ain't perfect but I'm kinda pleased with it!

I might wanna draw more spooky stuff as it gets closer to Halloween. Even though I don't really celebrate Halloween, I like the whole mood and drawing scary stuff sounds quite fun! XD

Anyway, this was drawn with a mouse, timer is accurate (sadly), and please do not steal this! Also, I used this as a reference picture!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Somethin' Spooky!

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:25 am

Ahh, it's so awesome Lost, I love ittt! The different shades of blue are really nice to look at, and you already know I love the hair, XD!
(Also, AHH, I LOVE HOW SHE LOOKS IN THAT GIF! And seeing that, I love how she looks in your style even MORE!)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja984 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:49 am

AHHHHH I LOVE IT LOST
I actually like yours more then the actual thing :o
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Ja984

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:22 am

Swirlshine wrote:Ahh, it's so awesome Lost, I love ittt! The different shades of blue are really nice to look at, and you already know I love the hair, XD!
(Also, AHH, I LOVE HOW SHE LOOKS IN THAT GIF! And seeing that, I love how she looks in your style even MORE!)

Awww, thank you so much, Swirllllllllllllll!!!!! Using so many blues was super fun and I loved doing Spooky's hair. XDD
(AHHH, REALLY? SHE'S CUTE, TBHHH. XD And aww, thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! <3)

Ja984 wrote:AHHHHH I LOVE IT LOST
I actually like yours more then the actual thing :o

AHHHH, THANK YOU JAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Whoa, really? That is a huge compliment, ahh, thank you!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:02 am

IT'S SPOOKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I LOVE THIS.

I wholeheartedly agree with Swirl and Ja, in saying that I like this better than the real version. XDD How did you draw her so cutely???? And, and, and, I love the background a ton. (How did you do it???? XD) And her colors are beautiful. And I love the lighter outline. And her flippin' eyes are epic. XD (I'm getting Ghirahim vibes from them just because they are silvery gray. XD) And her smile and nose is adorbs. CX I like how the bottom of her smile doesn't connect. ^.^

Eep, I just love this art a lot!!!

It's so fun to play this game with you and our brother. So many screams and laughter and jumpscares.
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me