Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Zuna and Ghirahim Doodle by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zuna and Ghirahim Doodle

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:18 am

Yayyy, more art of Zuna! XD It's a small doodle I did of my OC, Zuna Kai, and Nintendo's character, Ghirahim. Since Zuna is from my Skyward Sword fanfiction, these two hang out quite a bit. ;) They often rub each other the wrong way and get on each other's nerves. Zuna loves joking around and bugging poor Ghirahim. XD

It was fun drawing Ghirahim in his Skyloft outfit that he obtains in my story! And his hair is quite a bit messier then it usually is in Skyward Sword. ^-^

Also, Zuna's hair seems to change on me... Oh well. XD

Anyway, Ghirahim is not my character, he belongs to Nintendo! But Zuna Kai is my character! (Wow, this is confusing. XD)

Timer is most likely off, I drew this with a mouse, and please do not steal! <3

All comments and likes are highly appreciated! ^.^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zuna and Ghirahim Doodle

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:06 am

AHH, I LOVE THEM BOTH IN YOUR STYLEEEE LOST! I so want to see them both in your story, hehe!

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:48 pm

Swirlshine wrote:AHH, I LOVE THEM BOTH IN YOUR STYLEEEE LOST! I so want to see them both in your story, hehe!

AHHHHH, THANKKKK YOUUUUU, SWIRL!!!!!!! <3 And oh don't worry, you shall! ^.^ I love writing them together, hehehe, its the best. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:39 am

Bumpo! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:33 am

*covers face and laughs* I'm sorry, I don't know why I find this so funny. "Zuna loves joking around and bugging poor Ghirahim." I'm just picturing Ghirahim being super sad and "poor" looking or someone telling him he looks poor and then he would get so outraged. XDDDD *laughs more*

*straightens up and pushes laughter deep down* Ahem. I'm normal. XDD

I love this doodle so much!!!!!!! It looks so awesome!!! I love the bold black outline a lot for some reason. And the way you drew Zuna and Ghirahim's eyes is so pretty. I also love how good their outfit colors look together. Teehee, Ghirahim has white lips. Why do I love that for some reason?? XD And, just the fact that Zuna is smiling and Ghirahim isn't, just says how opposite they are. CX I also love the bands of red and blue in the corners. It just brings a... I don't know, a sense of completeness to the art? Anyway, I really like it!!! :D

Good job, sis!!!! This looks amazing!!!!!!!
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me