Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy Birthday, Tom! <3 by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Birthday, Tom! <3

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:55 am

GUYSSSSSS, IT'S TOM FELTON'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't tell by my profile and signature, I'm a fan of Tom. I first fell in love saw him in The Flash TV show and man, his acting skills just blew me away and I love his character so muchhhhhhh! Of course, I had to see what other movies/shows he played in and saw he played Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter. When I saw how flippin' cute he looked and heard more about his character, I knew I just had watch and read Harry Potter.

And now I'm a hugeeee fan of Harry Potter even though I've only read the first two books and seen the first two movies. And I have loads of Tom pictures saved on my phone. Hehe. XD

Anyway, as soon as I knew that his birthday was September 22nd, I looked forward to this day so I could draw him some art. <3

So, happy birthday, Tom. ^.^ Hope you enjoy being 31! <3

This was drawn with a mouse, timer is not accurate, I kind of copied his signature so I do not take credit in it, and please don't steal this!!

(Psstt! Over here! My awesome sister drew Tom some art too! Go check it out and be amazed!)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Birthday, Tom! <3

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:15 am

LOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OM
I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER STOP LOVING THISSSSSS. The hair, the eyes, the shading, the shirt... AHHHH, IT ALL LOOKS SO AMAZING! I can only dream of drawing people like you and Chloe doooooo, XD!

Happy birthdayyyy to Tom once againnn, and great job on this! ;)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Birthday, Tom! <3

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:55 pm

Swirlshine wrote:LOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OM
I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER STOP LOVING THISSSSSS. The hair, the eyes, the shading, the shirt... AHHHH, IT ALL LOOKS SO AMAZING! I can only dream of drawing people like you and Chloe doooooo, XD!

Happy birthdayyyy to Tom once againnn, and great job on this! ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! You're soooo sweet, ahhh, thank youuuu!!! <3 And pshh, my humans aren't that great. XD But thank you, my dear. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me