Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Unveiled Strength by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Unveiled Strength

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:23 pm

*dances around happily and does a little jig thing* *decides to start humming and dancing around almost Egyptian style or somethin'*

I did it!

I ACTUALLY DID ITTTTT!

I've been wanting to draw Ghirahim's final phase for a long time but always chickened out cuz it is quite different then what I usually draw. But... I did it. I finished it all in one day, woo!! ^.^

I'm actually super happy and proud of how it turned out!! I can notice mistakes, of course, but right now, I'm just kinda proud of myself and love how it looks. <3 Plus, I kind of secretly love all of Ghirahim's phases, even though this one can be a bit... awkward... *laughs nervously* But c'mon, his final form is pretty cool!

Anyway, this was drawn with a mouse, timer is totally off due to the fact I got distracted by sisters, a friend, and Ghirahim gifs which is so easy to do since he's so hot and did i mention he is totally my boyfriend he's mine stay away from him, and please do not steal this! Also, creds to my awesome sister, Chloe Grace, for the title of this art! ^.^ It works so well for Ghirahim, eeeep! Also, Ghirahim is NOT my character, he belongs to Nintendo!

Feel free to comment! But, just a note, please keep all spoilers out of your comments. It's respectful to people who haven't yet played Skyward Sword.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unveiled Strength

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:40 pm

Ahhhhhh, LOSTTTTTTT
THIS LOOKS
SO COOL
AND I KEEP SAYING THAT BUT SHUSH I'M COMMENTING SO I'M SAYING IT AGAIN. XDD

Seriously, it looks greattttt! His final form actually looks quite cool! :0 And I'm still in love with those diamond-jewels, XD!

(Also, OM YOU MADE ME LAUGH WITH THAT ONE PART, XDDD. That's so me when it comes to Aaaad- SOMEONE. C: XD)
Also... *whispers* Oh nuu, I'm the friend that distracted youuuu... whoops! 😅

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:29 am

Swirlshine wrote:Ahhhhhh, LOSTTTTTTT
THIS LOOKS
SO COOL

Seriously, it looks greattttt! His final form actually looks quite cool! :0 And I'm still in love with those diamond-jewels, XD!

(Also, OM YOU MADE ME LAUGH WITH THAT ONE PART, XDDD. That's so me when it comes to Aaaad- SOMEONE. C: XD)

*BLUSHES VERY HARD*
AHHHH, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, SWIRLLLLLLLLL!
I FEEL LIKE I SPEND ALL MY LIFE ON CS SAYING "THANK YOU" BUT WHAT ELSE DO I SAY TO SWEET PEOPLE LIKE YOU?!!!! XD

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm glad you agree!! ^.^ And yesssss, the diamond-jewel pattern on him is super cool to me. ^.^

(HEHE, YAYYYYY, WELL IT IS TRUE. A TRUE FACT. XD And ommmm, I'm sure you dooooooooo XD)
Pshhhhh, Swirl, no need to apologize! I don't care that I got distracted! ^.^ It was all good distractions that I needed!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:23 am

Lostfairy wrote:
Swirlshine wrote:Ahhhhhh, LOSTTTTTTT
THIS LOOKS
SO COOL

*BLUSHES VERY HARD*
AHHHH, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, SWIRLLLLLLLLL!
I FEEL LIKE I SPEND ALL MY LIFE ON CS SAYING "THANK YOU" BUT WHAT ELSE DO I SAY TO SWEET PEOPLE LIKE YOU?!!!! XD

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm glad you agree!! ^.^ And yesssss, the diamond-jewel pattern on him is super cool to me. ^.^

(HEHE, YAYYYYY, WELL IT IS TRUE. A TRUE FACT. XD And ommmm, I'm sure you dooooooooo XD)
Pshhhhh, Swirl, no need to apologize! I don't care that I got distracted! ^.^ It was all good distractions that I needed!

YWWWW! ;)
And awwwww, XD!

Yeah! (And I even noticed some things last night that you added and I just couldn't see because of the lighting of where I was, but EEEEE I LOVE ALL THE DETAILS YOU ADDED! XD)

(Mhm! 😏 XDD)
Ahh, really? Then I'm glad! ☺️

Last bumped by Lostfairy on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:23 am.

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me