Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Undertale! by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy 3rd Birthday, Undertale!

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:37 am

GUYS.

IT'S UNDERTALE'S BIRTHDAY.
*screams with joy*

Seriously, wow! The game's been around for three short years and it's already affected me so much. In a good way! It's probably one of my most favorite games ever. The storyline draws you in from the beginning and takes you on an emotional rollercoaster. The characters are just brilliant and you can't choose just one favorite, they are all unique, funny, and all-around amazing. I'd have to say Mettaton's my absolute fave, though. The humor is on point. The graphics are wonderful. Undertale is literally perfection to me!

I wanted to doodle a little something in honor of Undertale's birthday, it didn't turn out quite like I wanted... it looks nothing like Toby Fox the Annoying Dog but oh welllll. *shrugs* XD

I always draw Undertale fanart, I don't do it for special days only. XD Man, now I really wanna draw loads of Undertale fanart, hehe!

Anyways, I drew this with a mouse, timer is sadly accurate, listened to Undertale music while drawing this, and please do not steal! <3

Note: If you are gonna talk about Undertale, please leave all spoilers out of your comment. It's just kind and considerate to people who haven't played the game yet. Thanks! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy 3rd Birthday, Undertale!

Postby Attiki Melissa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:59 am

Nice! I don't play Undertale, but this looks really cool!

Iron Maiden enthusiast
Attiki Melissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:02 am

FloraCutegirl wrote:Nice! I don't play Undertale, but this looks really cool!

Thank youuuu, Flora!! ^.^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:33 am

I really can't get over how adorable you made the Annoying dog! Aaaahhh, so cute and fluffyyyyy! XD
The whole thing looks GREAT, Lost!!

And YAYYY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNDERTALE! (One day I shall play you... ;) XDD)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:09 am

OM~ *hugs drawing foreverzzzz* This is so darn cute. <3 I love how you drew it's fluffy little face and paws and ahhh everything. And the writing, background, and hearts are perfectly fitting for the game. CX *gets mesmerized by Annoying Dog's cute eyes*

I'm so glad our bro told us about Undertale! I really liked reading your feelings about Undertale, btw. C:
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:05 pm

Swirlshine wrote:I really can't get over how adorable you made the Annoying dog! Aaaahhh, so cute and fluffyyyyy! XD
The whole thing looks GREAT, Lost!!

And YAYYY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNDERTALE! (One day I shall play you... ;) XDD)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOU, AHHHHHHH!!!!

Yessssssssssssssssssssss, some day you must play it... ^w^

Chloe Grace wrote:OM~ *hugs drawing foreverzzzz* This is so darn cute. <3 I love how you drew it's fluffy little face and paws and ahhh everything. And the writing, background, and hearts are perfectly fitting for the game. CX *gets mesmerized by Annoying Dog's cute eyes*

I'm so glad our bro told us about Undertale! I really liked reading your feelings about Undertale, btw. C:

OMMMM, SIS, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUU, I feel like that's all I say but ahhh, you leave me speechless! Ommmm! XD
Me toooooooooooo! And really? That's cool! :o
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me