Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reptile Nursery Commissions and Adopts: Open! by otyugh

Artist otyugh [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by otyugh

Reptile Nursery Commissions and Adopts: Open!

Postby otyugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:48 am

We offer:
Little Lizards
Anthropomorphic Lizards
Dinosaurs
Dragons
prices are TBD, for now comment with suggestions.
Last edited by otyugh on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
otyugh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reptile Nursery Commissions: Opening Soon!

Postby otyugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:01 am

Little Lizards
Any real kind of lizard (Leopard Gecko, Bearded Dragon, Gila Monster, Komodo Dragon, etc.)

Standard
realistic colors, under 2 feet life size, no mutations, no accessories

Unusual
cool but subtle patterns, under 5 feet life size, missing/extra toes,albinism, blindness, small accessories

Odd
unrealistic colors and noticeable patterns, under 8 feet life size, missing/extra limbs (max 2), sparkle, colored sclera, accessories

Bizzare
wild colors and patterns, under 10 feet life size, missing limbs (max 2), extra limbs (max 4), 2 tails, detailed accessories

Sensational
a full rainbow of options for colors and patterns, under 20 feet life size, missing limbs (max 3) extra limbs (max 6), 3 tails, goop, extravagant accessories
otyugh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reptile Nursery Commissions: Partly Open!

Postby otyugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:18 am

Anthropomorphic Lizards
Standard
realistic colors, no mutations, fairly simple clothes and accessories

Unusual
unusual patterns, missing/extra toes and/or fingers, albinism, blindness, more detailed clothes and accessories

Odd
unrealistic colors and noticeable patterns, missing/extra limbs (max 2), sparkle, colored sclera, exquisite clothes and accessories

Bizzare
wild colors and patterns, missing limbs (max 2), extra limbs (max 4), 2 tails, glow, missing tail, extravagant clothes and accessories

Sensational
a full rainbow of options for colors and patterns, missing limbs (max 3) extra limbs (max 6), 3 tails, goop, horns, extravagant accessories
Last edited by otyugh on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
otyugh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otyugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:49 am

Dinosaurs
Dinos have no rarities and will be drawn in a cute cartoony style. The types of dinosaurs available at the moment are:
Triceratops
Velociraptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Stegosaurus
Generic Longneck
Generic Crested
Last edited by otyugh on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
otyugh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otyugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:50 am

Dragons
Imp
Imps are small and clever, sporting a long tail with a barb, small horns, and sometimes small wings. They come in jewel tones of green and blue and pale pinks and reds. Rarity: Common

Wyrm
Wyrms are energetic, happy creatures, with long, snakelike bodies and 3 pairs of legs. They are wingless, but have horns more often than not. Wyrms come in various combinations of grey, orange, and yellow.

Drake
Drakes are lazy, contented dragons, with barrel chests, large wings, and stumpy tails. They are very friendly and come in a wide range of colors: red, green, pink, white, yellow, tan, blue, magenta, and orange.

Serpent
Serpents are ruthless and shy, with a feathery mane and venomous fangs. They have fragile horns which are usually cracked or broken. They sport stripy neons and pastels on their soft coats.

Behemoth
Behemoths are gentle and loyal, with 2 sets of horns and short legs. They are massive yet docile. Behemoths come in colors such as tan, white, black, brown, russet, gold, and grey.
otyugh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me