Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

#62 by Skitcy

Based on Click to view
Artist Skitcy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby Skitcy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:58 pm

ImageImage
-
-
News/Updates/Etc
▸ 3/9/2018- Officially Opened
Feel Free to mark now
▸ Looking for Artists!
PM Saltfriend if interested!!
▸Deviantart & Discord Saikit adopts coming soon

-
-

Saikits are a pet much like you typical house cat in size,
With dumbo ears and big fluff tuffs above their ears.
They are normally pretty cuddly and friendly and rarely, if ever, bite.
Funny creatures that sometimes walk on their hind legs.

Sometimes you will come across a Feral Saikits,
Bit meaner then a pet Saikit and often have claws.

You may meet a Pet Saikit with claws,
these Saikits were a once Feral Saikit but have been tamed or
You might meet a Feral Saikit without claws,
these Saikits were a once Pet Saikit that went Feral.

-
-

Skitcy wrote:There's a song that comes to mind when I look at this Saikit ♥

Claiming Condition: This Saikit's Dream
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the code below.

Write a short story of what this Saikit is dreaming about.
(It does not have to make sense, not a lot of dreams do)

The best entry will win this Saikit.
Claim ends: 7 Days (13/09/18 4pm AEST)

• One entry per person
• Copy and fill out the code below
• This is a short story, it must be a minimum of 3 paragraphs

Current Owner: Canary22
-
Mutations: Rare
• Minor edits - tag
• Minor edits - face/eyes/nose bubble
• Custom Tail
• Accessories - blanket, toy
• Glow
-
Canary22 wrote:Username: Canary22
Name: Starshine
Gender/Pronouns: Female- she/her
Bio: Starshine is a very... sleepy Saikit. Her favourite hobby is sleeping, and she snoozes so often that she has become an expert at remembering her dreams. When she’s awake, though, she’s a hyper Saikit- all that energy that wasn’t used by sleeping is used when she’s awake. Her owners dread the one hour a day when she wakes up, as she often ends up smashing things when on her rampage of hyperness.

Dream: Starshine rolled around in the field, relishing the soft feel of the meadow grass beneath her fur. A beautiful oak tree stood next to her. Both her and the tree were on top of a steep hill, over a mile higher than the surrounding landscape. “Why don’t you roll down the hill?” the tree asked.
“I’d get hurt,” Starshine replied. “We’re much higher than everywhere else.”
“Yes, but it will be fun. I’ve stood here for millennia and never moved, yet you can move but refuse to. Why are you denying yourself this chance?” The tree argued.
“Don’t backchat,” she said, scolding the tree. “And I will do it eventually, I just want to savour the view one last time.” She rolled to her feet and surveyed the terrain down the hill. It was smooth, soft meadow grass, without even a hint of any rocks all the way to the base of the hill. Near the bottom, the hill’s steep descent became a gentle slope. It was the perfect hill to roll down. “Okay, I’m going to do it!” She cried, before stretching herself out and pushing with her feet. She thought she heard the tree laughing in an eerie way as she rolled down.

At first, Starshine enjoyed it. Her speed wasn’t too great, and the ground was soft and smooth. So slightly she almost didn’t realise, she was gaining speed. The ground was getting rockier, and occasionally she would hit a bump and go into the air briefly. Small whimpers became loud cries, but Starshine didn’t realise they weren’t coming from her. Large rocks protruded from the ground, narrowing into dagger-like points. The sky, once pristine and baby blue, clouded over and became blood-red. She curled herself up into a ball and kept rolling. Rolling towards a river of magma, for at some point she had entered a cave, the roof and walls of which were pitch-black and slimy. She was out of control, spinning towards the molten rock...

But she wasn’t. Starshine found herself in a room with bare white walls and a stone floor. A bed was attatched to the wall, but it could hardly be called a bed- it was more like wooden supports with a ragged mattress and blanket on top, the pillow being nonexistent. Set into the wall opposite the bed was a steel door with bars at the top. The realisation came slowly to Starshine. She was in prison. Upon realising this, she began howling and yelling to try and get the attention of someone, anyone. A guard came to her door and said, “Starshine, keep it down. You’re lucky that you’re here. Outside is a much worse place. Look for yourself.” He gestured towards a barred window in the opposite wall, above the bed, that Starshine had overlooked before. She climbed onto the bed and looked out. What she saw in the street outside shocked her. It was all normal. Then everything flashed in a variety of neon colours and went black.

When colour returned to the world, she was in her bed. The floor was bright green, and everything else was a deep shade of blue. Confused, Starshine tried to get up, but couldn’t move. A small, weird devil held her down, its eyes a fiery red. Wicked teeth were bared in a hellish grin, its mouth opening and closing with each breath it took. It cackled and bit her tail, hard. With an ear-splitting yelp, Starshine woke up.

-
-

-
-
Last edited by Skitcy on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Happy new year!

Links wrote:Image

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

RIP the tracker I had for having my cat since december 2010 ♥
Skitcy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #62

Postby Aasira Ian » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:36 am

Username: Aasira Ian
Name: Layla (night)
Gender/Pronouns: She, her, female
Bio: when Layla was born, she already had an owner, she was born very sleepy, even the owner thought that she had died, and was very upset that her saikit's one and only baby had died, but then she noticed the little saikit breathing, and realized that She was only asleep, and thats how she gained her name, by simply sleeping all day long, many times her mother would wake her to eat, but Layla would only drink two small sips of milk and fell asleepp, the owner thought that Layla lacked energy or was sick, she took her to the vet, but Layla was perfectly fine, and her sugar and blood pressure levels were just the normal, the vet adviced the owner to bring more interest into Layla's life so she wouldnt keep sleeping, so the owner brought her a toy, and began playing with her, which lowered the number of hours of sleep, eventually Layla started having a life, which made the owner very happy, but once she finds somewhere comfortable, you will never be able to wake her, unless you bring her her toy and spend the whole day playing with her!

Dream:
Layla's most common dream is her waking up amongst alot of other Saikits,they appear to be wild, with sharp claws and no collars, they are very mad, they are trying to find a queen, and the dream ends

the dream happens again, this time she is leading them, they walk together towards a human town, just then she realizes she doesnt have a collar, they move closer and closer each second to the town, suddenly, the forest is dead, all the trees are cut, and the dream ends

the dream continues, they have reached the town, their sizes are different, almost the size of a tiger, and they attack the people within the town, and the dream ends. and it goes on, until they find every town and finish it. even though Layla had no aggression towards humans, that dream kept coming back to her quite often
Last edited by Aasira Ian on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am here for you, I hear you, speak to me about your pain, I want to help you

| Call me Aasira! |
| She/Her |
| a dank memer |
| Proud Christian |
| writer/artist |
| Ask me anything!! |
Char in my ava not mine and its temp

Cursed image don't click
My Artshop click
Trade thread click twice
Off-site trade thread click three times
∘Raven∘ is the most fartistic hooman on cs
and he be ma bff ♡♡
dare call him a fartist and u will become a fart yourself ^^
Aasira Ian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpnamedLuka » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:40 am

Mark
ShrimpnamedLuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:56 am

Username: Canary22
Bio: Starshine is a very... sleepy Saikit. Her favourite hobby is sleeping, and she snoozes so often that she has become an expert at remembering her dreams. When she’s awake, though, she’s a hyper Saikit- all that energy that wasn’t used by sleeping is used when she’s awake. Her owners dread the one hour a day when she wakes up, as she often ends up smashing things when on her rampage of hyperness.

Dream: Starshine rolled around in the field, relishing the soft feel of the meadow grass beneath her fur. A beautiful oak tree stood next to her. Both her and the tree were on top of a steep hill, over a mile higher than the surrounding landscape. “Why don’t you roll down the hill?” the tree asked.
“Yes, but it will be fun. I’ve stood here for millennia and never moved, yet you can move but refuse to. Why are you denying yourself this chance?” The tree argued.
“Don’t backchat,” she said, scolding the tree. “And I will do it eventually, I just want to savour the view one last time.” She rolled to her feet and surveyed the terrain down the hill. It was smooth, soft meadow grass, without even a hint of any rocks all the way to the base of the hill. Near the bottom, the hill’s steep descent became a gentle slope. It was the perfect hill to roll down. “Okay, I’m going to do it!” She cried, before stretching herself out and pushing with her feet. She thought she heard the tree laughing in an eerie way as she rolled down.

At first, Starshine enjoyed it. Her speed wasn’t too great, and the ground was soft and smooth. So slightly she almost didn’t realise, she was gaining speed. The ground was getting rockier, and occasionally she would hit a bump and go into the air briefly. Small whimpers became loud cries, but Starshine didn’t realise they weren’t coming from her. Large rocks protruded from the ground, narrowing into dagger-like points. The sky, once pristine and baby blue, clouded over and became blood-red. She curled herself up into a ball and kept rolling. Rolling towards a river of magma, for at some point she had entered a cave, the roof and walls of which were pitch-black and slimy. She was out of control, spinning towards the molten rock...

But she wasn’t. Starshine found herself in a room with bare white walls and a stone floor. A bed was attatched to the wall, but it could hardly be called a bed- it was more like wooden supports with a ragged mattress and blanket on top, the pillow being nonexistent. Set into the wall opposite the bed was a steel door with bars at the top. The realisation came slowly to Starshine. She was in prison. Upon realising this, she began howling and yelling to try and get the attention of someone, anyone. A guard came to her door and said, “Starshine, keep it down. You’re lucky that you’re here. Outside is a much worse place. Look for yourself.” He gestured towards a barred window in the opposite wall, above the bed, that Starshine had overlooked before. She climbed onto the bed and looked out. What she saw in the street outside shocked her. It was all normal. Then everything flashed in a variety of neon colours and went black.

When colour returned to the world, she was in her bed. The floor was bright green, and everything else was a deep shade of blue. Confused, Starshine tried to get up, but couldn’t move. A small, weird devil held her down, its eyes a fiery red. Wicked teeth were bared in a hellish grin, its mouth opening and closing with each breath it took. It cackled and bit her tail, hard. With an ear-splitting yelp, Starshine woke up.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkjellies » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:03 am

Username: Darkjellies
Name: Aisling (Meaning: Dream)
Gender/Pronouns: She/her
Bio: Aisling is a narcoleptic, narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that affects the control of sleep and wakefulness. Narcoleptics experience excessive daytime sleepiness and uncontrollable episodes of falling asleep during the daytime. These sudden sleep attacks occur at any time of the day randomly. Because of that she often wears blankets around so that when she falls asleep she's prepared. When Aisling is awake you can rely on her to give good advice and be there when you need it.
~~~~~~
Dream: Aisling lay on a fluffy white object. A marshmallow. The marshmallow floated in a cup of hot chocolate. Delicious peppermint hot chocolate. Aisling reached down into the hot chocolate with her mug and filled it up. She took a sip and smiled. Mmmm. Suddenly she found herself on top of a huge mountain of cookies. She grabbbed a couple of oreos and dipped them her mug of hot chocolate. She took a bite. Yummy. And then she was in a tundra of ice cream. She dropped a scoop of ice cream in her hot chocolate. She topped it off with an oreo. She took a bite/sip. Delish. And then she woke up, lying on the floor of her kitchen. Huh. Well, while she was here she had a huge craving for ice cream hot chocolate with oreos.

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
....Image
Hey, I'm Darkjellies,
If you need anyone to talk to,
my pms are always open.
Have a good day!

──────────────────────
.......||- Signature Credit -||....

 ──   ──
- -
──────────────────────
There's a thin line
separating weird and
beautiful and that
line is covered in jellyfish.
Jellyfish are survivors
of everything that
ever happened to
everyone else.

──────────────────────

..██████████

STRANGE AND DEEP

darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:19 am

Username: Namida_☾
Name: Alayla
Gender/Pronouns: Female/She-Her
Bio: Alayla is rather silent but very cheerful. She is a big daydreamer. But she always has time for her friends. She is a very good listener and cares for others and even if it looks like she isn’t listening anymore, she is still. She just likes to listen to others. She isn’t someone that likes to say a lot.
Dream: Alayla woke up on a big grey stone. It felt warm under her soft paws. She stood up and jumped off the stone. She landed on soft green grass with purple tips. She walked trough the meadow and came to a big field with chocolate flowers. A big butterfly flew over the field. It was pink and sparkling. Something rustled through the flowers and a sweet little mouse came running to Alayla. „Hello“, the little mouse said. „Hello“, Alayla answered, „What’s your name?“ The sweet little mouse answered: „My name is Mia, and yours?“ „Alyala“ „I want to show you something“, Mia said and trippeled down the field. Alayla followed without to ask something. After a while the two came to a shimmering lake. At the horizon the sun was slowly setting. It cast a charming purple-glowing on the lake that made it look like a crystal. „It’s amazing“, Alayla whispered. And with that her dream ended.
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skitcy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:58 pm

This finishes in 4 hours, be sure to post / finalise all claims before then.
Happy new year!

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

Skitcy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skitcy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Claims are officially over for this Saikit, I will go through and pick a winner shortly.
Happy new year!

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

Skitcy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skitcy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Canary22 wrote:Username: Canary22

Congratulations this Saikit is now yours! I loved how you described the different scenes that played out throughout her dream, it was well worded and easy to picture in my own head.
Happy new year!

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

Skitcy

My pets