Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Let's Make a Door in Your Mind by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Let's Make a Door in Your Mind

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:01 pm

BTS wrote:On days you hate being yourself, on days you want to disappear forever
Let’s make a door in your mind
When we go through that door, then this place will wait for you
It’s okay to trust me, this is a Magic Shop that will console you

Drinking a warm cup of tea
Looking up at the galaxy
You’ll be okay, oh, this is a Magic Shop
So show me (I’ll show you)
Show you show you

I was listening to Magic Shop by BTS tonight and it really hit me for some reason. The words suddenly touched me and I still feel like an emotional mess. I wanted to express my feelings, vent a little. Just throw some of my feelings into a drawing that didn't turn out super well to me but it was fun and yeah.

I highly suggest listening to the song, even if you don't like k-pop or haven't heard it before. Trust me, it's an amazing song and it's super deep and heavy with meaning. ;)

This was drawn with a mouse, timer is accurate (sadly), and please do not steal. who would wanna steal this, though? honestly? XD

*waves tiredly*

Edit: oh gosh, I am embarrassed by this piece and my description. This was back before I started to hate BTS... blegh IGNORE THIS PIECE. EXO AND SHINEE ARE BETTER KPOP BANDS. XD
Last edited by Lostfairy on Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's Make a Door in Your Mind

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:48 am

Except that it so totally DID turn out super well!

Seriously... this is beautiful!
And those lyrics... woah. I actually really like those. A lot. I'm very tempted to listen to that song now, and I just might do so later!
(Wow, you really DO have powers or something, XD! You're really changing my point of view on k-pop, and trust me, that's a good thing! ;D)
Honestly, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF THIS MISSYYYYY! XD

By the way... the answer is me. I would want to steal this. :3
Okay okay, just kidding - I'd never do that, of course! But hey, it's gooddddddd okay, XD.

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:18 am

Swirlshine wrote:Except that it so totally DID turn out super well!

Seriously... this is beautiful!
And those lyrics... woah. I actually really like those. A lot. I'm very tempted to listen to that song now, and I just might do so later!
(Wow, you really DO have powers or something, XD! You're really changing my point of view on k-pop, and trust me, that's a good thing! ;D)
Honestly, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF THIS MISSYYYYY! XD

By the way... the answer is me. I would want to steal this. :3
Okay okay, just kidding - I'd never do that, of course! But hey, it's gooddddddd okay, XD.

Aww, thank you soooo much! <33 I wasn't sure how it'd turn out since I was just literally throwing colors around. XD
I know, right? The lyrics are... very deep. I love them. <3 Yayyyy! I hope you do! ^.^
(Woah, really?! *does fist pump in air* I'm so so glad! ;D Ahhh, that makes me very happy!
AWWWW, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU. XD

OM. XDDD You're so funny! I so wasn't expecting people to like ittttttttttttttttt. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:41 am

OM, that's such a cool idea, drawing a kpop song!!! (I wish I had thought of that! XD) And I love Magic Shop, so that's already makes this art cool. <3

*feels like making a list of the things I like in your artwork*

Things I like in Lostfairy artwork, "Let's Make A Door in Your Mind:"

1. The colors are some of my favorites when it comes to galaxy stuffins.
    2. The glowy look to the art is fabulous.
    3. The door has a flippin cute heart doorknob!!!
    4. Light around the door makes it look like it's open a crack which adds an air of mystery to it.
    5. The way you used the shattering tool makes it look like there's little stars everywhere or like pixie dust. <3
    6. Simply the use of the spray paint tool makes the artwork a lot softer and I love it. XD

Welp, I think that wraps up my list! XD Good job, sis! I love seeing all the artwork you create! It's beautiful. <333
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:01 am

Chloe Grace wrote:OM, that's such a cool idea, drawing a kpop song!!! (I wish I had thought of that! XD) And I love Magic Shop, so that's already makes this art cool. <3

*feels like making a list of the things I like in your artwork*

Things I like in Lostfairy artwork, "Let's Make A Door in Your Mind:"

1. The colors are some of my favorites when it comes to galaxy stuffins.
    2. The glowy look to the art is fabulous.
    3. The door has a flippin cute heart doorknob!!!
    4. Light around the door makes it look like it's open a crack which adds an air of mystery to it.
    5. The way you used the shattering tool makes it look like there's little stars everywhere or like pixie dust. <3
    6. Simply the use of the spray paint tool makes the artwork a lot softer and I love it. XD

Welp, I think that wraps up my list! XD Good job, sis! I love seeing all the artwork you create! It's beautiful. <333

Oh my goodness, this comment literally makes me so so happy, AHHHH, TYSM FOR THE LONG AND BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL COMMENT!!!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me