Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Zothii Avatar by Meoauniaea

• Forum avatar size
Artist Meoauniaea [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Zothii Avatar

Postby Meoauniaea » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Character is unnamed, non-canon and not Lexli. (She is still an albino variant of the race just like Lexli is, though!)

Basic species info:
  • Zothii are a semi-aquatic land-dwelling species.
  • The race is from a marshy planet, and has webbed feet.
  • They are omnivorous: primarily insectivores who also eat plants.
  • Skin is smooth (not scaled).
  • Fur has a very soft fluffy texture, much like a chinchilla's fur, and tends to be wispy.
  • Males in this species have four air flaps, while females have three. They breathe by moving these structures or by air flowing over them. There are no facial openings for breathing.
  • Zothii have fur, not hair. The length of it is genetic (polygenetic, to be exact), and it does not continuously grow like hair. Once it hits the standard length (usually roughly six inches/15 cm), it will stop growing. While soft, it does stick up, due to humidity.
  • Zothii are incapable of seeing most purple-ranged colors. Generally, females have better color vision, but more often than not they see higher colors than red rather than the purple range.

I will be working on avatars for seventeen of the basic Advent of Spacefaring races, even though we are currently discussing changing the name this late into the writing. I'll also be doing a HQ version of this. (I still need to add the different fur lengths to it, and the markings, so this is basically the PixelArt version of it?)

The info below this point is for those who request(ed) to be added.
Rules:
  • Follow the guidelines for color/marking/gender.
  • Keep the species info in mind if writing any lore. (Feel free to share your lore with me, as most of the original AOS was built off Headcanons, so we're very open to new headcanons or ideas! It could even be featured on our site next year.)
  • Do not claim as your own; species belongs to myself (Toomin) or to my dA account (LorenFangor).
  • DO NOT remove my signature. You may adjust it, but it must be clearly visible.
  • New characters only, unless you have an existing AOS character. I know one or two other users actually do, so they're welcome to use them on these lines. (I do believe Lexli's original owner is on CS? As is Moki's, for sure. Hi Moki-man!)

Users Added wrote:Moki's owner

Things to fix and add wrote:Flip the mouth
Add 3 nice Background presets
Second Eye Type
Zoknii Edits? (not sold on adding this yet)
Basic markings: Striping
Basic markings: Points 1
Basic markings: Points 2
Basic markings: Points 3
Basic markings: Piebald
Mane markings: Stripe (Fjord)

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me